Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Nightmare patrol

.

.

.

Jay was lying on a rooftop as he whistled to a random tune he had heard on the TV's that littered the city. Kai was stuck with Jay but he was glad that the lighting master wasn't babbling out random things about comics or video games. The cold wind that sweeped the city in the usual night time mood was gone and replaced with nothing but hot air.

It had rained earlier that day and the only reason the rest of the Ninja didn't come was because they either hated water or just didn't want to take a bath again. "Hey Kai?" Jay asked quickly as his whistled tune blew out and Kai hummed. "If I were to ask..what a big pink bright looking hole was doing in the sky. What would you answer with?" Jay said and Kai rolled his eyes as he let himself stand up. He looked at were Jay was looking at and his gaw dropped, "Jay contact the rest of the Ninja.. we might have a big big problem on our hands."

After Jay had contacted the rest of the ninja the portal only seemed to grow wider and wider....and wider....wider. "Does Zane have any idea what this might be? Cause it's pulling us in like some black hole, but it's pink!!" Kai said as he lifted his arms above his head. Pieces of wood and debries flew all around them and towards the pink black hole that was in the sky. "Nope! But hey on the bright side. We have a new adventure!!" Kai had an annoyed face as he watched Jay smile and talk to himself babbling about who knows what. Kai fell to the floor as a something hit him from behind, the piece of wood flew away and towards the pink black hole. "I don't think this is going to end well anytime soon," Kai told himself as he got up. The wind only seemed to pick up.

When the rest of the Ninja came they underestimated the problem when Jay explained what was happening. "What is that!" Cole said as he walked up to stand beside Kai. Nya and Zane were just staring at the pink black hole in 'awe' as Zane was scanning the pink black hole the other ninja were trying to come up with something of there own.

"Zane got anything?" Nya asked as she yelled out her words, the wind was making quite the noise. "I do not have anything..but if I were to make a guess. It must be a portal to another universe or realm." The other ninja looked over to Zane confused and he sighed. "It's a doorway to another place!" Zane looked at the swirling portal as he spoke, "There is no way to stop it. It will not stop until it has some sort of life form go inside it." Nya nodded and she looked at the portal and sighed. "So who's going to go first?" Jay asked this time and he got only confused snd annoyed looks. "Come on let's go see what this whole 'dimension' things is!!" Jay jumped off the roof and the other ninja looked at each other. Kai rolled his eyes and followed Jay's actions, the rest of the Ninja followed not long after.

The portal seemed to be somewhat above the Borg Tower, the ninja made there way quickly to the big Borg tower and once they were up to the highest floor they had a way better view of this thing. "If it doesn't close soon it might just take all the buildings around us and mine!" Borg said as he strolled up beside the ninja looking out the big glass window. "Zane you said it needed a type of life form to enter so that it can dissappear, right?" Lloyd spoke up and the other ninja looked at him. "Yes but it is only a theory. This portal is strange and even my scanners pick up nothing at what this can be," Lloyd walked closer to the glass as his eyes furrowed. "You can't possibly go there! We know nothing about this thing!!" Kai said and he walked up Lloyd looking directly at his face.

"If a life form going inside is our only choice then we need to take a chance." Lloyd said and he walked away from the glass heading to the fire exit stairs. "Then were all going." Kai said and the other ninja nodded in agreement. Lloyd turned around, "Then we must get going now before the whole city is swallowed!" Lloyd had determination in his voice and he had a smile on his face as the ninja started walking with him to the fire exit.

"Good luck dear ninja!" Borg said and the fire exit opened, "Find a way to open this thing if it closes after we go inside it." Lloyd said and the fire exit door closed leaving Borg to turn around and look back up to the pink portal.

The portal didn't grow any bigger but its wind were strong and it acted like an actual black hole, the ninja were above the pink portal and what they saw amazed everyone to there core. "That's a street! Look it even has sings around!" Nya said and she squinted trying to see more from where they were. "Come on let's go!" Lloyd said and he made his jump. The rest of the Ninja looked skeptical and waited until Lloyd entered the portal, "Holy- look its Lloyd!!" Jay said and he pointed at were Lloyd had landed. On the street there layed Lloyd, he was getting up and he looked around. "Woooo!" Jay yelled as he jumped in the portal next.

He landed inside the portal being helped up by Lloyd, "Quick the portal is closing!!" Zane said and he jumped in, Kai quickly followed behind him, Cole had ran after Kai in fear of being left behind. Nya stood still as she watched the portal become smaller, her face showed fear...it was the fear of failure. Nya closed her eyes and ran..she jumped. Next thing they all knew the portal was gone. The city was still, and the violent winds dimmed to normal ones.

It was going to be one hell of a journey..