Chapter 26

Chapter 26

He's Truly Gone

.

.

.

The ninja gave out a long collective sigh. "We need technology, from this realm so that we can try to find him." Reasoned Zane, no one said anything but looked down to the floor in thought.

Zane was right.

All he needed was computers, some wires and working technology to be able to locate anything.

Elemental energy.
The crystals energy.
Anything. Anything at all would give them back hope they had that dissapeared with their green ninja.

"But we don't have anything like that. None of us can build anything like that because this isn't our place.." Nya said as she looked up from the ground and looked towards Zane's direction.

They had decided to be on a rooftop to meet and discuss this, after leaving MK's apartment. They couldn't drop back so quickly, much less with this matter. They all knew MK would do anything to help them achieve having technology in their grasps.

Not even half a month In this place and they knew what MK would've said.. it sounded stupid not to go to MK right away. They all knew that, but they themselves were unsure as to what to actually do with the information they currently held.

"Why not ask that rich girl that kept talking to you?" Nya groaned and looked at Kai. He had a playfully smirk but she knew he was serious about the question, felt like a statement to Nya though.
Nya sighed and rubbed the back of her neck, "She did tell me she and MK had this secret base thing...-y?" Zane smiled at the mention of having technology connected to him again.

Jay gasped at the secret base part.
Cole was.. making sure Jay didn't overstep the edge of the roof.
Kai was looking off to the distance, again.. Nya knew why.

They all did.

"How can a secret base be located here of all places!" Kai said as he crossed his arms with a disapproving look on his face, "Good question. She said never to question it because she built it, and if she did I will never question it at all."

The ninja jumped on several rooftops and neared the docks, for some reason they were following Kai now and he had led them to the docks with only one boat. Jumping down the crates, and edging closer the smell of flowers washed up with the smell of salt.

They edged closer to the boat, Kai's grip on Nya's arm tightened and she winced at the small stinging pain in her arm. Suddenly, a big blue man stepped onto the deck. Towering over them all.

The ninja held their breath, they never met this Sandy guy. They heard who it was, only Kai could remember this hunk of muscles faintly. He has only seen this guy, not spoken to him.

"Annndd. It's not anyone important." Said a smaller figure beside the tall man. The ninja looked at the smaller figure, and frowned. How was Macaque already here?

"We're just here to check out a secret base Mei said she and MK have here." Nya spoke up for everyone. The smaller figure leaned foward but disappeared into the ground. The ninja tensed as their eyes darted to all their sides, Jay screamed and fell foward.