Chapter 19

Chapter 19

The Hunt

.

.

.

"What do you mean he ESCAPED!!?" Morro yelled out. Anger was evident all around him, the wind in the room had picked up and it moved his hair.

"I-im sorry sir. We really tried b-but he escaped with the help of his f-friends!" Morro gritted his teeth as his eyes screwed shut.

"Just leave. Leave before I rip your fucking limbs into nothing." The Demon nodded fiercely and left in a second. Morro exhaled angrily, "I can give you three wishes. One can change alot Morro.."

Morro looked up and saw his Djin friend.

"Promise not to seduce me into wishing it all away?" Morro could see that the Djin gave a firm nod, his four hands in front of him as to make sure he wasn't crossing his fingers.

Morro sighed and thought about it.

"Let me think about it." Nadakhan just nodded and left the isolated room, he knew leaving the ghost is the best option for anyone.

The ghost loved his alone time.

Even when it drove him mad.

"Kai please! Stop and listen to me!!" Nya yelled out. She had been following Kai for what felt like ages, the hothead had turned into the back alleys and now she gave chase to him there.

Dodging trash cans and multiple cats.

"No! No! No- just leave! Leave me alone- please!!" Kai yelled out. He had tried to slip away from the group to handle with his emotions on his own. But Nya had spotted him and now here they were.

Nya chasing after Kai as he tried to escape her.

He just wanted to handle these emotions on his own..but it was too much to ask for.

"Kai please!!" Kai shook his head, he wiped his face as he looked up. The sky's were still blue fading orange and purple..using his dragon would give off too much color with the red of his dragon, too much unwanted attention.

  "Nya quit chasing me!" Kai yelled out. An accidental tears slipped away and before he could wipe it away, it evaporated and left a small hissing sound. "I won't! I'm your sister- let me help please brother!" Her breathing was becoming short..and so was Kai's.

Kai growled and gritted his teeth, trying to take in a steady breath but the continously dodging had made it merely impossible.

"Nya I said quit!!" Kai shoot fire down to the floor, he passed through the flames with no damage. Nya halted mere feet away from the flames that now separated the running Kai and the worried sister. She sighed and put out the flames with ease.

Nya watched how her brother ran and ran. Up until she couldn't see him anymore.
Her mouth fell into a thin line and she looked down to the burnt floor, the flame had marked the floor with a black tint.

"Dont do something stupid Kai..please."

"Nadakhan. You here?" Morro said aloud as he entered the room Nadakhan was currently using as his own.