Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Right Into a Trap

.

.

.

The ninja were all gathered outside the noodle shop. "Thanks for heating up all the water for me last night Kai!" Jay exclaimed happily as his arms shot into the air. "I hate you so much Jay." Cole said in a grumble. Jay had begged to be given a piggy back ride, and Cole was the only one who could give piggy back rides for long periods of times with no rest. "Cole you love me very much!" Jay patted Cole's hair getting more annoyed grumbles from the bulky man. "Cole I mean. You did agree to carry him too so you dug the ditch for yourself here."

Kai said and on the spot he got a glare from Cole. "So...what are we doing again?" Kai got smacked in the head by Nya. He was about to yell something but her glare shut him up. "We will go around the city to know where things are and at the same time were..looking for Morro." Kai's head snapped to look at Lloyd.

The blonde was looking at the ground, his hands inside the red sweater he was bought yesterday. "You're..serious!?" Lloyd looked up and looked at Kai's eyes. The blonde was wearing blue contact lenses.

It fit the hair more but Kai enjoyed the green ones more. They were filled with joy..these light blue ones were dull.

"If we find Morro...we can find the realm crystal nearby." Lloyd was worried. His insides churned and twisted as he thought about how this whole thing can turn out the bad way with one wrong move. "You'll know when we get close. My breathing will become short and fast..and I won't be able to walk or communicate. I'm saying this beforehand so that you don't panic and mess it up by simply yelling my name."

The ninja nodded and kept walking. Before they got to the mall they got multiple glares and glances from the women on the streets, and cars. Before when they were wearing there ninja GI they got confused glares instead..but now. The boys were getting the glances.

Nya got easily annoyed and glared back, and no one else really dared even peek a small glance or anything.
They were successful and made it to the mall. Yesterday when Mei had taken Nya to this mall, and whe shopping for clothes. Nya had seen and found out how rich the other girl was, Mei insisted that Nya took some money if they ended up leaving the apartment.

Nya was starting to like the energetic girl, she was nice and Nya enjoyed her quite alot now.

"Jay, get off before I literally knock you out!!" Jay clung onto Cole's back like a parasite. "You'll still carry meeee!" Cole sighed in defeat and just let Jay cling on him.

"So we'll be spilling into groups of three. If Lloyd starts to breath and not be able to talk, help him. If any bystanders ask what's wrong, just make up an excuse. Or if you can, take Lloyd into a nearby restroom." They all nodded at Nya. She was a great planner at times, "We'll be checking the mall for an hour. Once the clock hits an hour we meet back here, okay?"

"Yeah! Come on I'm taking Zane and Lloyd!" Kai pulled Lloyd and their robotic companion into the crowd of the mall. Leaving Jay, Cole and Nya. "I'm not babysitting any of you. Now where to?"

"A candy store!!" Jay and Cole said in union. Nya knew she would end up babysitting them as they were going to get sugar rushes.