Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Hall A

.

.

.

MK was visited that night by a special fire demon, who in his defense said he knew some things.

So MK woke up the ninja that weren't awake and told them to meet him in the small living room.

Jay was the first to ask the question everyone was thinking about, "So no one's going to ask what this is about or is it just me? This small meeting?" Jay crossed his arms his back leaning on the couch behind him. Nya groaned and rubbed her eyes yawning in the process, "Jay just let your anxiety aside for this one thing, please?" Jay huffed and started to tap his arm with his index finger.

"Okay. Well all of you have met Red Son.." MK said as he stepped out of his room, the tall fire demon right behind MK. His face looked tired, eyebags evident under those small glases. "Yeah." The ninja said in union.

Red Son crossed his arms and his eyes landed on the fire elemental still lying on the couch, unconscious.

"That's the guy the blonde couldn't stop talking about, Kai, right?" He said. It broke the awkward silence and Nya was the one who answered, "My brother, and the blonde's name is Lloyd. Not just blonde," Her voice sounded dull but her tone was firm.

Red Son didn't react.

"Not long ago I was taken as their hostage and I suppose Lloyd has told you about the effects of the whole possession or takeover thing? Or whatever that ghost guy did to me and him before." Red Son's stance was firm but a swift glance and you could see the thin tail behind him twitched in a anxious manner.

Zane scanned the fire demon's vitals out of pure curiosity, heartbeat was higher, most likely from the eyes on them. "We do not bite." Zane stated, trying his best to ease the demons nerves, he got a swift glance from everyone but the fire demon's eyes didn't leave Zane's. As if studying the nindriod in some molecular level.

"I know." Red simply said, he sighed and cleared his throat. "Yeah, Lloyd told me about it." Cole spoke, finally answering Red Son's previous question that had gone unanswered by everyone.

Cole had the eyes now.

"He told you?" It sounded rude and Jay got a swift pinch from Nya. "Just because I turned into a ghost, he told me in case I accidentally possessed someone else during a mission or something, so that I dont freak out and do something unreversible." Cole informed.

It had been true.

Lloyd had told Cole only for the sacred reason of an accidental possession of someone else during a mission. Just so that Cole didn't freak out when the affects kicked in.
"I mean it does sort of make sense, right?" MK who was comepletly confused on the current ghost topic.

"Red Son might know what they're doing!" He spoiled out. They all quickly fell silent, the silence became unbearable and Red Son decided to speak to break this silence.

"I suppose, black ninja. He has told you about the possible effect of the what Lloyd calls, the memory search?" Everyone looked even more confused now, "I guess explaining this simple little thing will be far more difficult than what I envisioned.." Red Son said aloud. His words didn't pass anything and he groaned annoyed.