3 - Jung Hoseok

Imagine Hoseok is driving you home after your first date together. He's holding your hand over the center console with one hand while his other hand grips and guides the steering wheel of the running vehicle effortlessly.

"I hope you had a good time tonight," Hoseok says sweetly, smiling as he takes one swift look at you before bringing up your hand to place a light kiss on top of your knuckles.

"I did," you nod with a shy smile.

"Good. So did I," he winks. You giggle under your breath before turning your head to glance outside your window.

The scenery passing by is so breathtaking. The city lights from all of the skyscrapers illuminate the night sky like shining stars.

"They're so beautiful," you murmur softly, pressing your vacant hand against the window to point at the buildings.

A soft chuckle escapes from Hoseok's lips before he gives your hand a gentle squeeze.

"What's so funny?" you ask, turning to look back at him.

He takes a few seconds to respond, almost as if he's contemplating whether or not he should tell you something before casually saying, "I own all of them." 

♡ ♡ ♡

Happy Monday, my sweet Dalgis! How'd you guys like this short (but sweet!) Hobi imagine? 

Should I return to posting "Question of the Week" in this work? Or should I save those for my full-length stories? What would you guys prefer? 

I'll be back in a couple of hours with another update in my BTS Short Stories book - I'm finally publishing the first sequel short story to Redamancy | BTS! But for now, I need to run some errands first 😂 

See you soon,
Dalgi Jungoo
🍓