51 - JakeHoon

Imagine Jake, your boyfriend says, "Arch your back for me a little more." There's a slight hint of struggle in his tone as one of his free hands grips the side of your hips a little tighter to help guide your movement.

"This won't work. You don't fit," you whine as your body begins to feel the onset of fatigue settling in.

Suddenly, Sunghoon, Jake's best friend, reaches over to you to try to help guide your movement as well. "It works if we position ourselves like this," he grunts.

"Shit, my legs are so sore," you mutter under your breath.

"Maybe if you angle your hips upwards, baby," your boyfriend suggests. And just as you do as he says, Jake lets out a sigh of relief.

"Thank the stars. I can finally move again," Sunghoon groans.

"Okay, Y/N. Right hand on yellow," Sunoo shouts with a slight giggle in his tone - watching from the side of the living room as the catastrophe unfolds in front of him. "Who knew a game of Twister would be this exhausting?" 

♡ ♡ ♡

Happy Monday, Dalgis! How'd y'all like this JakeHoon imagine? I forgot I had this drafted for a while and found it recently so I wanted to publish it before we get back on track with our regular program, haha. 

I hope you all have been doing well. Spring break is approaching quickly and I'm ready for some time off! Do you guys have any fun plans for break? 

I hope you're all staying safe, happy, and healthy! I love you all so much 💗

Until next week,
Wonniesverse
🧸