91 - Choi Yeonjun

Imagine you were just pronounced dead at the hospital. Now you lie in the cold and eerily silent morgue, body resting atop the stainless steel table. A white cotton sheet covers you, placed over your body after your family confirmed that the body the paramedics found was indeed yours.

Outside, down the hallway, the muffled cries of your family echo loudly down the empty corridor. Your mother is wailing the loudest but you can hear the muffled sobs that your father is trying to choke back. There was no more official business for them to handle at the hospital so now, the hospital staff are tasked with consoling those who have just lost a loved one.

After a few more minutes, the cries finally stop. Then, a doctor skillfully slips back into the room where your body lies. Just as he shuts the door, he approaches you in large swift strides.

"They're gone," A familiar voice whispers just as the white sheet is removed. You can practically hear the smirk in their voice. You sigh in relief before opening your eyes to come face to face with Yeonjun.

"Thank the stars," you huff, accepting your boyfriend's offer to help you sit up. "Now, let's get the hell out of here." You smirk, pulling Yeonjun along with you to take off through the back exit of the hospital.

♡ ♡ ♡

Happy Monday, Dalgis! Happy Holidays to all my readers around the world. I hope you enjoyed this week's Yeonjun imagine. I honestly prefer that it has an open-ended conclusion because then you guys have the freedom to conclude for yourselves why you think Yeonjun and Y/N are running away together. 

I hope you're all staying, safe, happy, and healthy! I love you all so much 💗

Until next week,
Strawberheecake
🍓