6 - Kim Taehyung

Imagine Taehyung is staring down at you, lips curling into a faint smirk as excitement dances around dangerously in his irises. A shudder rips through your body when he trails a hand down the length of your bare arm. His hand is soft and rather comforting. The ghost of his touch gives rise to goosebumps across the expanse of your smooth skin.

"Can you take six inches?" he asks in a hushed whisper, leaning down so he's speaking right next to your ear. A faint whimper falls past your lips when he bites down gently on your earlobe.

Yet, when you fail to verbally answer, he pushes in deeper causing your breath to hitch.

"Seven?"

After a few seconds of silence on your end, Taehyung lets out a sigh of frustration and pulls the knife out of your chest in one swift motion. The feeling has you spluttering for your breath as your eyes widen in shock.

"You're no fun," is the last thing he says before tossing the knife away. 

♡ ♡ ♡

Happy Monday, my lovely Dalgis! What did you guys think of this Tae Imagine? I genuinely enjoyed writing it so much since it isn't my usual writing style. I don't have too many other Imagines with this horror/suspense genre but I'm trying to incorporate more so I'm excited to share those with you guys! 

This week is finals week for me so I'll probably be spending most of my time cooped up in my room cramming for my exams, lol. I wish the best of luck to all of you who also have finals coming up! We got this 💜

I love you all so much and I hope you're staying safe, happy, and healthy! 

Until next time,
Dalgi Jungoo
🍓