Chapter VII

WARNING THIS CHAPTER IS FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY.

**Marley's POV**
We stopped briefly and ate at McDonalds before arriving home. As soon as we got home the girls ran into the bathroom. I guess they were exhausted from the long day today. We helped them wash up and change into their pajamas.

After we put them to bed, I decided to go wash up.

"Ian I'll be out soon." I said before closing the door and locking it.

I stripped down and let my hair down. I stepped in the shower and began washing off. I washed my hair while I was at it. Once I was done I wrapped a towel around my head and another around my damp body. I walked out of the bathroom and threw on a pink sleep dress.

Meanwhile, Ian showered in the guest bathroom.

It just hit me that tomorrow is Ian's birthday. "Damn it!" I said.

As soon as I said that,  Ian strolled through the door in nothing but a pair of Hollister boxers.

"What happened?" He asked while looking around confused.

"Ohh, umm nothing. Just stubbed my toe on the bed." I lied.

"Oh okay." He said. "I wanna ask you something."

"Go ahead." I said.

"You know tomorrow something special happens." He said.

"I know baby. My little man is turning the big 18!" I squealed.

I glanced over at the clock and saw that it was about 11:42 p.m

"You have less than an hour left!" I squealed.

"I know." He smirked while licking his lips.

He layed back on my bed and turned on the TV.

"I have something for you at 12 a.m." I smiled.

His eyes grew big. "I'll be waiting." He said as I walked back into the restroom.

It's time to put one of my underwear sets to good use. I slipped on a black, lace bra and cheekster panties. I lotioned up really good with my Pink Chiffon lotion from Bath & Body Works.

"Tonight is the night," I thought to myself.

"Babe!" I called out.

"What?" He shouted back.

"Close your eyes. Matter of fact put on my eye mask!" I said.

"What are you up to Mar?" He asked.

"Nothing just do it!" I demanded.

"Fine." He said reluctantly.

I peeked out to see if he had them on. And he did.

I tipped over to the dresser and turned on my iPod dock. 11 Something by Summerella came on.

"Whats going o--" he started. "Shhhhhh" I demanded.

I went to the foot of the bed and started crawling on top of him. I straddled his waist while kissing him softly on his neck.

"Happy Birthday baby." I whispered in his ear.

He smirked and asked," Can I take these off now."

I pulled them off of his face and he immediately looked at me as I leaned up. I felt his hands run up and down the sides of my torso.

"Damn Mar, you're so beautiful." He said while leaning up and kissing me.

I felt his bulge growing underneath me as I started grinding to the beat. I unhooked my bra and threw it on the floor. His hands moved up to my breast as he began caressing them.