Chapter 1

( The past )
** Marley's POV **

"Happy Birthday !," everyone shouted as the girls rocked side to side. They were turning four today but were going on 21 really.

I ate about three slices of cake while downing tons of juice in between. These cravings are outrageous! I'm so ready to pop these babies out.

"Slow down." Ian warned while grabbing my plate of half-eaten cake. I gave him the evil eye before stabbing him with the frosting covered fork. We both laughed as we made our way back outside where everyone else was.

"Gift opening time!" Craig and Clyde said while carrying both girls over to the gift table. The table was filled with an assortment of bags, all were some shade blue though.

It took about an hour to go through all of the gifts on their table. The rest of the day was filled with hyper, sugar-high kids and drinking adults.

I began feeling extremely uncomfortable so I decided to take a seat inside for a while. Ian was right behind me as always.

"You okay?" He asked while holding my hand.

"Yes, I just feel a little funny." I replied while trying to flash a smile.

The next sensation I felt sent me over the edge, my water broke. Everything else went by so fast. I was crying because of the contractions and the thought of me ruining the girls' birthday party.

** at the hospital **

My OBGYN was there fairly quick, "Marley, I need you to remain calm. You're moving through labor very quickly so this should be over soon."

There was so much chaos going on inside of my delivery room. Doctors and nurses were talking in a bunch of medical codes. Ian was standing beside me freaking out. My mother and Jessica we're pleading with my OBGYN to update them on what's going on. Everything just started to become a blur.

* Several Minutes Later *

"Push baby push!" Ian shouted while holding my leg up. It felt like I had been pushing for an hour now; I was exhausted.

"There's one more." The doctor said quickly before snapping coded orders to his nurses.

"Wait, one more what?" My mother asked.

"There's a third baby." The doctor replied excitedly.

A third baby. This can't be. How are we going to deal with three babies! We were already worried about having two.

"Ian?" I called out.

"Can someone get him some help." The doctor ordered before reverting his attention back to me.

Ian was laying on the floor, unconscious. I should be the one falling out, not him. I am going to hold this over his head forever.

The sound of loud crying snapped me out of my thoughts. Words can't explain the amount of joy that filled my heart after hearing all three of my children for the first time.

"Congratulations Marley, you have triplets and they're identical." My OBGYN stated before handing Baby A over.

My mother and Jessica stood around my bed while holding the other two babies. Craig and Clyde snapped pictures of everyone and immediately began suggesting names to me. Ian was still a little woozy from earlier but he was right by my side. This moment was just so perfect.

\\\\\\\\\
Vote, Comment and Share !!!!