Chapter XIII

** Ian's POV **

The room grew silent as my mother drifted off to sleep. The doctor warned us that she's fine, her body is just tired from all the trauma. I am so grateful that she's fine. I swear that I was going to lose my mind. She couldn't leave Riley and I. But for the nigga that did this to my mother, he's gonna have to pay -- a big price.

My thoughts were broken by loud footsteps coming down the hospital corridor. Marley's aunt barged into the room with Aaliyah and Riley on either side of her.

"I heard about what happened! Is everything okay?" She asked while running to Marley's side.

Marley hugged her and smiled.

"Everything is fine. Now anyway." She said.

"Can you swing by the house for little so we can all talk this thing over." Marley asked Chanél.

"Most definitely." She replied.

Riley climb on my lap trying to touch my mother but I swatted her hand down.

"She's sleeping baby girl. When she wakes up you can talk to her." I explained.

My mom began waking up slowly, still crying but with a smile on her face.

"Is that my baby girl I hear?" She asked.

"MOMMY!" Riley squealed as she climbed into the bed laying beside my mother.

"Be careful baby she's sore." Chanél warned.

Riley laid her head on our mom's shoulder. My mother reached up to hug her. She grunted in pain but she wanted to hold her baby.

"What happened to you mommy?" Riley asked.

"It's a looonggg story baby. But I'm fine now I got my two babies and I have my life so I'm fine." My mother replied while dodging her question.

"Okay mommy. I understand. I'm glad you're back here with us. The angel told me last night that you were coming home." She said.

The whole room giggled a little. Those two were so cute together. Seeing the three of the most important women in my life happy is what I lived for.