Chapter XXIV

** Ian's POV **

I woke up to my alarm ringing. It was 10 in the morning. After three rounds of sex yesterday I was still exhausted. Sex with Marley has been nothing but the best; the awesome part is that I actually make love to her. I make sure that every part of her gets attention for me.

I rolled over and Marley wasn't there. She's never up before me.

"Marley?" I called out.

I heard our shower running so I figured she was there. I crept into the bathroom and began brushing my teeth. As soon as I finished gargling with Listerine, Marley stepped out of the shower.

"Good Morning." She said while smiling.

My baby was glowing this morning. She looked stunning while the water dripped down her body.

"Someone's in a good mood today." I added before kissing her.

"Just hurry up and get ready." She snapped before walking out of the restroom.

After about ten minutes we were headed to the doctor's office. As we pulled up my nerves began to get next to me. I felt Marley's hand grab mine.

"Calm down." She reassured me.

I simply shook my head and sighed.

"Let's go." She added.

I followed her into the doctor's office. The waiting room was filled with women that had huge bellies. Marley seemed to be the only skinny one here. We both took a seat and waited for our names to be called. Then I felt the guy next to me nudge my arm.

"First timers?" He asked lowly.

I just shook my head and smiled awkwardly.

"It's okay kid. Just be prepared for the crazy mood swings and cravings. I'm on my sixth child." He added while giggling.

I almost fainted after hearing him say sixth. I think after this Marley is definitely getting on birth control.

"Thanks man." I said before out names were called out.

Marley and I walked towards the back with our hands locked together.

"Well, hello I am Doctor Sam." The guy began saying.

"Have a seat here Marley and let's have a look." He added while patting the bed.

"Oh my!" The doctor exclaimed as he finished the ultrasound.

"Is everything okay?" Marley and I said in unison.

"Ummm, just give me a quick second." He replied before rushing out of the room.

He immediately came back and the news we received was shocking. Everything became a blur as I began to comprehend what he said.