Chapter XXXIV

** Ian's POV **

Marley was most definitely going to get it tonight. I've been going too long without it. Plus, we have out own place now; No mercy will be shown.

"Ian, what are you talking about? Breaking in the house?" Marley asked while looking up at me.

"Just hush." I instructed before picking her up and making her wrap her legs around my waist.

"Wait." She pleaded.

I shook my head and walked towards the master bedroom. The lights were off and the windows were wide open. Our bedroom shared the same views as the kitchen. Also past the double doors was a huge balcony.

I placed Marley down on the California-King sized bed softly. I looked into her eyes as I towered over her. I spread her legs wider as I laid between them.

"Babyyy..." She moaned softly as I kissed her neck. The kissing quickly turned into sucking and biting.

I felt Marley tug at my shirt, signaling for me to take it off. I lifted up as she pulled the shirt over my head and threw it on the floor. I watched as she admired my torso. She ran her cold fingertips up and down my abs as I pulled her dress up.

I leaned up and slid down between her legs. I kissed her second set of lips through her Victoria Secret underwear; they were soaked. I used my right index finger to run up and down her slit. Soft moans filled the room as I teased her. I finally decided to take her underwear off. I gazed up at her while sliding her panties down. She was anticipating my tongue and didn't mind making it known.

Both of her hands were of the side of my head by now. I stuck my tongue at and began flicking it up against her clit. I felt her grab and handful of my hair while arching her back. Not even five minutes on and she's going crazy. I alternated between licking, sucking and kissing her private area. Marley was wetter than ever; her juices were all over my chin.

I crept back up to her lips and began kissing her again. I slid my tongue into her mouth so she could taste herself. I felt her begin to suck on my tongue while gripping my third leg. In no time she was able to slide my ballers down. I focused on removing her dress completely. I took off her bra too.

I decided to change things up a little bit and let her start on top first. I rolled over pulling her on top of me.

"Ride it baby." I said while looking at her.

Marley was always shy when it came time to get on top. Once she gets started, the shyness goes out the window.

I reached down and began massaging her clit as she I entered inside of her wetness. The best feeling in the world. Marley and I kept eye contact the entire time. I watched as she bit down on her bottom lip and grabbed her breast. My main focus was on not nutting too early but she was making it hard. The way that she tightened her pussy around my dick and slid up and down on it slowly just sent me off edge. I grabbed a handful of her ass while forcing her downwards. I began thrusting upwards inside of her as she clawed at me chest.

"Shit Ian!" She screamed as I pounded her.

"Who's pussy is this babe?" I asked aggressively.

"Mine nigga." She snapped back.

"Wrong answer." I replied before pounding her even harder.

"Who's is it again?" I asked.

"Yours baby yours!" She shouted as she climaxed on my dick.

She grinded on my dick before collapsing on the bed beside me. We far from done.

"We're not done." I whispered in her ear as I climbed up behind her.

"Toot that ass up." I added while biting her neck.

I watched as she rolled over and got down on all fours. I just stared in amazement for a second before getting back into the act.

"Ian..." Marley moaned as she arched her back deeper.

I slowly slid into her, watching her wetness coat my dick. I started thrusting into her slowly until I felt her throwing her ass back faster. I grabbed her hips and caught on to her drift. Marley immediately began moaning my name. Reaching under her, I found her clit and began rubbing it in a circular motion.

"Baby, noooo..." Marley moaned, pleasing with me to stop.

"Shhhhh." I instructed her as I speeded up behind her.

The sensation of being inside of her warmness was about to send me over the edge. The way that her pussy was so wet but still gripped my dick everytime I pulled out of her. The way her walls tightened around my rod every second her orgasm was coming.

"Baby, I'm about to nut." She said before digging her head into the pillow.

I didn't reply because I was too focused on catching mines with her. By now her walls were as tight as ever and her pussy got even wetter; she was right where I needed her. I immediately began pounding her from behind; and with that, both of us climaxed and collapsed on the sheets.

"That was good baby." Marley whisperes into my ear.

"What do you expect? My name is Ian." I replied jokingly before swooping her up and carrying her into the shower.

After a long, hot and steamy shower, Marley and I decided to cal it a night.