Chapter XXXIII

** Ian's POV **

I didn't get back until like 12 in the morning. After taking a shower, I just felt the urge to be close to Marley. There she laid in the bed cuddled up with a teddy bear that I bought her about five years ago. Marley looked so heavenly while she slept. The woman of my dreams, the mother of my children, the girl who stole my heart.

I quietly crept in bed behind her and closed my eyes. I felt her begin to shuffle under the covers. When I opened my eyes again, they met her dark brown eyes.

"You made it in." She whispered.

"Yeah baby, I'm here." I replied while kissing her forehead.

Marley simply smiled and closed her eyes again. Before I knew it, she was back into a deep sleep. I decided to go ahead and rest as well.

** The Next Morning **

I woke up to a text from my mother," Wakey wakey. You and Marley need to get y'all asses up right now and meet us."

After that text she sent an unknown address.

"Marley, wake up." I pleaded with her for about five minutes until she gave in.

I went ahead and freshened up while she found something suitable to wear.

"I'm so frustrated!" She screamed to the top of her lungs.

Stupid mood swings, I thought to myself.

Marley and I shifted areas. She went into the bathroom to freshen up and now I was putting on clothes. Since my mother didn't say dress up, I just slipped on some Nike ballers and a T-Shirt.

I laid back on the bed and patiently waited for Marley to come out. When she stepped out of the restroom she was glowing. She had on a simple midi dress and some sandals.

"You look beautiful baby." I complimented her.

"Thanks babe." She replied while smiling and looking down at her belly.

She was taking this pregnancy better than I thought. Shouldn't most girls be stressing over there bodies being covered in stretch marks? Maybe it hasn't hit her yet.

"So where we going?" She rushed to questioning me.

"Somewhere. I am just as clueless as you are." I replied while grabbing her hand and leading her out of the hotel suite.

The ride to this "mystery" address was about a half an hour. We pulled up in front of a housing building.

"What the hell?" I asked outloud, letting my thoughts leave my mind.

I parked the car and got out. After helping Marley out of the passenger side we started heading inside. There was no sign of the family.

"Are we at the right place?" Marley asked while tugging at my side and observing our surroundings.

"Let me make sure." I replied while pulling out my phone.

I picked up my iPhone and dialed my mom.

** Marley's POV **

"Hello?"

"Yeah"

"Where y'all at?"

"Floor 8?"

"What's going on?"

"Alright ma chill, we coming."

And with that Ian hung up the phone.

"We need to head up to floor 8." He informed me.

"Why though?" I asked.

Ian shrugged his shoulders. My mind began to race everywhere. I was stuck trying to figure out why we were here. Moreover, why were we going up to the 6th floor without any key.

"Baby I'm scared." I whispered to Ian as we stood in the elevator.

"It's okay." He replied while leaning down and kissing me on the forehead. He loved kissing me there for some reason; maybe because of our drastic height difference or maybe because it's extremely huge.

"Floor 8." The elevator said before it's doors swung open.

We walked out and noticed a hall with about three or four doors at the most. One door caught my eye though; it was engulfed in gold glitter. It had a sign hanging on the door knob that said, "Marley and Ian"

"What is this?" I asked lowly as my eyes grew wide. My heart began to race and my footsteps began to accelerate. I had to get to the other side of that door. I hate surprises!

I immediately grabbed the door knob and opened the door. There stood our whole family on the other side of the door.

"SURPRISE!!!" Everyone shouted as Ian and I stared like a deer in headlights.

"What's the surprise?" Ian said with a crooked smile on his face.

"This y'all new place son. Me and yo momma decided it was time for y'all to have y'all own lil' spot." Craig explained.

Did he just say "Our" own place?

"Oh my ...." I began saying before I started to cry. I was beyond excited.

"You guys really didn't..." I said.

"Save it. Yes we did baby. Every family deserves their own place." Jessica reassured me.

"Y'all go look around, don't just stand there!" My mom added.

I grabbed Ian's hand and took off. The house had three bedrooms. The master bedroom was huge. The conjoined bathroom had both a tub and shower. It featured a glass his and hers sink as well.

The other two rooms were a nice size as well. The room next to ours would be the nursery. It already had cribs set up inside. The third room was a guest room obviously; I already thought about making it a play room instead.

The kitchen looked amazing. It had an open concept that opened up into an all-white living room. Everything was either stainless steel or black in the actual kitchen. Not to forget the breathtaking view of the Miami skyline. This place was amazing.

"Ma and Da I really appreciate this." Ian said while hugging them both.

"Don't think cause y'all moving out that we won't be around." Aaliyah said causing everyone to look at her.

"Aaliyah, baby." My mother said while picking her up and rubbing her back.

Riley immediately hung her head low and began crying. I quickly ran to her aide.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"We want to stay with you guys." Riley said between sniffles.

"Awwww." Jessica sighed.

"Well y'all gone be over here a lot anyway, especially when the babies come." Ian added.

"Exactly." I agreed while kissing Riley on the cheek.

"Fine." The girls said in unison as they wiped their tears.

"Well we better get going." Craig announced.

"What about our stuff?" I asked. I really need my things.

"No worries. Black and Slim will be bringing those over any minute now." My mother added.

"Alrightey then. Let's get going." Craig said while heading for our door.

"See you guys tomorrow." Jessica added while waving goodbye.

"Bye." Ian and I said in unison.

"Take care of my baby girl Ian." My step-dad said before walking out of the door.

"Yes sir." Ian shouted before reverting his attention to me.

"Yes sir, I will." He whispered with a smirk on his face.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah. You know when you get a new place you supposed to break it in right." He replied with a grin.

"Break it in how?" I asked. I was completely lost.

"You'll see." He replied with the sexiest wink ever.