Chapter XXIII

** Ian's POV **

It was around 3 in the morning when we got back home. Everybody was feeling theirselves; Shittt I was too since I was about to do some damage tonight.

"Baby come on." My momma said while dragging my dad into their room. I hated the thought of them still having sex; who thinks of their parents in that way. They were still young though so I guess so.

Marley's parents came in and headed straight to their room. There was nobody left in the living room except Marley and I. Shit is about to get real!

** Marley's POV **

Butterflies started fluttering in my stomach again as Ian walked towards me. I backed up into the couch as he grabbed my face. I felt Ian's lips meet mine as he shoved me over the arm of the couch. He positioned himself in between my thighs as he kissed my neck.

"Baby..." I began saying before he stuck his tongue in my mouth. Damn he's being so aggressive.

Ian began unzipping the back of my dress. Then he slid it over my head. He ripped my underwear in half as he threw them by the front door. I stared at him in amazement as he slid down on the floor and stared at my flower.

"Baby, stoooppp." I pleaded while trying to put on my shy act. He just don't know how mich he teasing me.

"Damn you wet as fuck." Ian whispered as he slid his index finger into me. I immediately felt his tongue push up against my clit. I shuttered from the feeling of ecstasy that rushed over my body.

Suddenly, I heard movement from the girls room.

"Ian, get up." I whispered.

"Naw, you taste good as fuck." He replied while sticking his tongue inside of me. My head fell back as I let out a loud moan. I just couldn't resist.

"Can we at least take it to the room?" I asked.

Ian ignored my request as he stood back up. I look up at him confused; what is he going to do now!

I felt him grab my lower half and pick me up. He began kissing my neck again as he walked me out to the balcony of the suite.

"Bend over baby." He instructed as he put me down on my feet.

"What we doing out here?" I asked.

He put his fingers up to his lips, signaling for me to be quiet as he tapped my thigh. I turned around facing the railing and bent over slightly. I felt Ian rubbing his dick between my thighs. Then he entered into me slowly as I bit my lip. He placed both of his hands on my hips as he pulled me back on him.

"Oh shit." I said while grabbing the rail.

"You like that?" He asked.

"Yes Ian." I said lowly as he picked up the pace.

While he was stroking me faster, I began throwing it back on him. As I was moving backwards, he was thrusting forwards; meeting up in the middle. Our bodies began colliding as Ian became more aggressive. I was now pushed as close as possible to the railing. I couldn't run anywhere.

Ian immediately dug deeper into my pussy as I pleaded for him to stop. I felt my knees beginning to get weak as Ian grabbed my breast and thrusted inside of me.

"Baby you ready?" He asked.

I simply nodded my head as my moans began to grow louder. I felt one of Ian's hands reach in front of me; he began rubbing my clit viciously as I stared out into the distance.

"Just watch the view baby." Ian whispered in my ear as we began climaxing together.

"Damn baby!" I screamed as my feet left the floor of the balcony. I was on a natural high, I wasn't even worried about the heights or flipping over that damn rail.

We both fell back collapsing onto the lounge chair. I straddled Ian and began kissing his lips as he grabbed my ass.

"I love you baby." I said.

"I love you more Mar, now let's go take a shower and lay down." He replied while kissing me.