Chapter XXII

** Marley's POV **

"She's free to leave tomorrow." The doctor informed us while in the room.

The room erupted with laughter and relief. I was so happy that Jessica was able to go home. I watched as my mom and Jessica embraced one another. They were best friends and they couldn't stand to be separated from one another.

"Call my babies." Jessica asked me.

"You read my mind Jessica. I'm calling now." I said.

I grabbed my phone and dialed Ian's number. Within a few rings he picked up the phone. His voice sounded a little huskier than normal.

"Baby everything's fine?" I asked.

"Ummm yeah." He said. I knew he was lying but we'll address that later.

"Well, Jessica is leaving today. We're getting ready to discharge her now." I said excitedly.

"We're on our way now Mar! Y'all better not leave without us!" He yelled through the phone.

Jessica signaled for me to hand her the phone.

"Baby?" She called out into the phone.

"Just meet us at the suite, I can't stand being in this hell hole any longer." She explained.

"Okay, love you." She said before ending the call.

I was ready to get out of here just as much as she was. Hospitals just felt so cold and dead. It made me uncomfortable being around a bunch of ill people.

** 2 Hours Later **

"Slow down girl!" My momma yelled while grabbing Jessica's shoulder.

"Girl, I'm fine! I feel good, a little sore but I feel good!" She exclaimed while strutting towards my Porsche.

"Girl this is nice. Can I drive?" She asked.

"Go ahead Jessica." I said while throwing her the keys.

We helped the girls get into the car then we were on our way. We made a quick stop at Burger King because we all were starving. I know Jessica is loving this; after days of hospital food.

"Girl, I gotta go get cute for my man." She said.

The car filled with laughter but she was serious.

"Mommy, you're already cute." Riley said while smiling.

"Aww, thanks baby." Jessica replied while turning into the the hotel's valet section.

We walked up into the room and were met by that bitch Charlie.

"Jesssica!" She squealed while running towards her.

This bitch is too fake. Atter they finished they're little greeting, we all proceeded upstairs.

"This is nice!" Jessica exclaimed while walking around.

"Time for a makeover before your hubby comes home." My mom said.

"Yes girl c'mon!" Jessica said while grabbing my momma hand.

The girls were in their room occupying themselves with their iPads. I guess I might as well get cute too. I walked into Ian and I's room and proceeded into the bathroom. I took a quick shower and shaved up real nice. My curls were still in my hair from yesterday so I didn't have to worry about that. I picked out a white skater dress and white heels too match. I topped off my outfit with gold accessories. I wasn't much of a makeup person but I did put on a little eyeliner and lip gloss. I was feeling myself.