Chapter XXVI

** Ian's POV **

Craig and Clyde barged through the front door huffing and puffing. They had blood spattered all over their clothes but they had smiles on their face.

"Yo pops?" I called out concerned.

"We blasted that nigga Ian!" My dad yelled while slamming his gun down on the coffee table.

"There's this one problem though." Craig said.

"Yeah son. His girlfriend or whatever was there. She claimed she was pregnant, I had to spare her life-- for now. I just have a froggy feeling this bitch is gone leap." My dad said while walking into his room.

After about 15 minutes they came out in different outfits. My dad sat on the couch and began rolling a blunt while Craig played with his phone. After the blunt was ready, they wasted no hesitation firing that shit up.

"Ian get in on this. This that good shit." Craig said while making O's with the smoke.

I grabbed the blunt and took a long pull. I immediately began choking. This shit was beyond strong. I immediately felt the effects after a few more puffs.

We were high as hell, sprung out on the couch.

"Tell me more about the chick. Busta's girl." I questioned.

"Mann, that lil broad had some long red hair in her head. She's a redbone and she looked ran through honestly." Craig said while giggling.

"She said her name was ...." My dad began.

Someone began banging on our door loudly.

"Who the fuck?" I yelled before jumping up to answer it.

I looked theough the peephole and there stood Arie. Here goes nothing. I opened the door and let her in. She damn near broke her neck trying to get inside, then she froze in her tracks.

"Here's the bitch right here Ian. Why she here?" My dad questioned while standing up and walking over to us.

"You know what I don't want to know. But since you're here sweetheart we might as well get things on a roll." My dad added before yanking Arie by her hair.

Marley walked out of our room and immediately looked over at Arie and my dad.

"Whose that?" She asked.

"Arie." I whispered to her.

"OHH THIS BITCH. I'VE BEEN WAITING ON YOU!" Marley yelled while walking over to her and my father.

"You know her Mar?" My dad asked confused.

"Yeah, this trick called my phone telling me that she's pregnant from your son. Tell them Ian." Marley answered while looking back at me.

"Pregnant?" Craig yelled.

"What the hell Ian?" My dad asked while shoving Arie to the ground.

Arie layed on the floor crying until Marley yanked her up and stood her against a wall.

"Suck that shit up!" Marley yelled on her face.

Craig began pacing back and forth while gripping his facial hair.

"Tell me this a joke!" My dad yelled across the room.

I mean we fucked around in the past but I never nutted in this triffling ass bitch.

"Ask her." I said while walking towards Arie.

Arie just stood against the wall while Marley's hand covered her throat.

Before answers could arise, Daniel burst through the door.

"Yo, why the fuck you here Arie?" He asked. Obviously he didn't know what was going on.

"D-d-daniel, help." She called out before Marley tightened her grip around her neck.

"Bitch hush." Marley barked at her.

"What's going on? How she know you?" Clyde asked loudly causing the room to cam down.

"She's that nigga Busta's girl." Daniel replied.

Arie's mouth immediately fell open as she began crying.

"Busta?" I asked suspisciously.

"So, that's why you been calling me?" I added.

That same rage I felt while I seen Daniel in that warehouse, rushed over me again. This bitch was dead in my book.

"Bitch, you trying to set me up!" I yelled as I rushed over towards Arie; pushing Marley away before I slammed her to the ground.

I began throwing punches at her face before my dad and Clyde pulled me away.

"Chill bro." Clyde said while pushing me into a seat.

"Get up bitch." My dad ordered.

Arie slowly stumbled back to her feet while crying. This bitch was so fake; tears weren't even streaming down her face.

"Shut that shit up!" Marley yelled.

Arie immediately covered her mouth and stood still.

"Are you even pregnant?" I asked.

Arie simply nodded her head and searched my eyes for a piece of sympathy. My eyes were pitch black and empty.

"By who?" I asked again.

"I don't know." She replied.

"You dirty bitch." Marley added.

"Chill babe." I snapped at Marley.

"Busta put you up to this shit?" My dad asked.

Arie nodded her head then closed her eyes.

"Talk bitch! You have a tongue still." My dad barked.

"YES!" She screamed before my dad pistol whipped her.

"It's bitched like you that make me lose my cool. You a gromey ass motherfucker that deserves to die. The only reason you ain't dead yet is because you claiming that you're pregnant. I'ma find out if you're telling the truth real soon though. After that your ass is gone be laid up in a ditch somewhere." My dad added through gritted teeth.

"Cal Doc." My dad told Clyde.

Clyde immediately stepped outside and began talking on the phone.

"You just got yourself into some deep shit Arie. I told you." Daniel told her while walking over towards the couch.

"Baby, I love you." She yelled out.

"Love?" I asked.

"Bitch you don't know what love is. You set me up. Now you tryna set them up. I hope you're triffling ass rot in hell." Daniel added before walking outside and slamming the front door.

Marley finally sat down and put her hands on both sides of her head. I can tell she wasn't used to all this drama; I wasn't used to it either.

"Baby." I said while slipping down beside her.

She just looked at me and laid her head on my shoulder.

"This will all be over soon." I said while kissing her forehead.

"I hope so." She added.