Chapter 4

That next night Ian and I had to go on quick run to pick up some cash from Clyde. He decided to stop and count the cash then drop it off to his stash house first.

Ian's "Trap Playlist" immediately began playing as we sat in our black cadillac truck counting money and smoking weed. Rich $ex by Future blasted through the speakers.

"You can keep your Rollie on when I get to it
When you look down, see my chains on
When you're ridin' on me, see my chains on
When you're ridin' on me, keep my chains on"

I looked over at him. He was shirtless with only some basketball shorts on. Ian was turning me on more than ever ... Being high and horny is a good ass mix.

I climbed on top of Ian slowly while unzipping my Adidas jacket. I only had on a black bra underneath.

"Girl what you doing?" He asked lowly while finishing off the blunt.

I began kissing on his neck and running my fingers up and down his perfectly sculpted abs. I moved up to his ear lobe and nibbled on it. The big diamond in his ear was in the way so I moved up further.

"We gotta finish counting Marley." He tried to sound convincing but it didn't work.

"Fuck that right now." I snapped while removing one of his chains from around his neck and placing it around mine.

"I never realized how sexy you would look wearing that baby." He teased while grabbing my ass.

"Let the seat back." I whispered as I turned up the music louder.

"You ain't gotta tell me twice." Ian teased as he pulled my Adidas track pants off. I followed by sliding his basketball shorts off.

I slowly slid down on his dick as he lit up another blunt and passed it to me. I took a puff before passing it back to him. I exhaled the smoke as I grinded slowly on him. I could hear him groaning under his breath as I sucked on the right side of his neck.

Here we were in our Cadillac truck making love with millions of dollars all around us. The atmosphere was filled with hella loud weed and sex.

"Baby let's gone and have rich sex." Ian sung as he half-watched me ride his dick. His eyes were so low that he could've been mistaken for an Asian.

"I'm coming papi." I said while keeping my pace.

"Come here." He instructed while grabbing the back of my head and pulling me closer to him. We engaged in a slow and passionate tongue kiss as he thrusted upwards inside of me slowly.

"Damn Ian." I panted as I clawed at the back of the seat.

"Fuck, girl I love you." He grunted and said before we climaxed in unison. After that Ian passed out immediately.

"Wake yo ass up!" I ordered.

"Get in the other seat Ian. I'll drive home." I added.

"Nah sit back. You think you gone get bragging rights because you put it on me." He joked as he started up the truck and pulled out of the parking lot.

"Spark up another one." He said while handing me the lighter.

JUST A SHORT UPDATE FOR YOU GUYS... HOPE Y'ALL ENJOY.