Welcome to Cali (Interlude)

Copyright © 2015
ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED
This book contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any Unauthorized reprint or use of the material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any forms or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any informational storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author/publisher.

This book is a work of fiction. This is a product of the writer's imagination or have been used fictitiously, and are not to be construed as real.

Asia

I walked out of the airport, the sun hit my face. I took a deep breath. "Hello California." I said to myself as I looked towards the parking lot.

"Now I know I told this girl to be here at 2:30. Where is she at?" I asked myself.

I walked to the nearest bench with my bags and sat down until my ride came.

45 minutes later

"Asia!" I looked up from my phone when I heard someone call my name. I jumped up from my seat and embraced my best friend, Grace, in a long hug.

"I thought I told your ass to be here at 2:30?! Where the hell were you at??"

"I know, I know but Cali traffic sucks." She replied.

I laughed. "You know I'm just fucking with you."

I smacked her ass as I walked to her car. "You can put my bags in though." I said as I got in the car.

"Aye! Don't start that gay shit Asia." Grace playfully replied as she put my bags in the trunk.

"You know how I am so I don't even know why you acting like that." I replied as she got in the drivers seat. "But, come on. I got shit to do today and you being slow." We both laughed as she drove off from the airport towards my new apartment.

Living in Cali may not be so bad after all.

I know its short but make sure you leave comments and vote <3