Miami

Asia POV

"I told yo ass to get rid of him a long time ago." Grace shook her head "Call him, I'ma beat his ass"

I laughed "Sit yo ass down"

"I'm forreal Asia. He fucked with the wrong one. I'll karate chop his ass and won't think twice about it."

"Well save that ass whooping for another time. It's not even worth it."

"Ol 5-head ass nigga. Glow in the dark, light bright ass nigga." She mumbled

"Really?"

"Yep. He get on my nerves."

"Mine too." I agreed

"How is auntie's baby in there?" She talked to my stomach. "If auntie don't tell you nothing else, remember that I told you that your daddy is a lightskin fuck boy."

I gasped "Grace" I hit her arm

"What? He is." She shrugged and turn the TV

"Wendy Williams?" I glanced at her

"Ain't nothing else on."

I was cool until I seen Chris' face come on the TV.

"Word on the street is that Chris Brown has another baby on the way." She sipped her tea. "You all may know that he recently announced his pregnancy with the rising model Asia Reyes. She's such a pretty girl by the way. But now another female by the name of Andrea has come forward saying Chris is her baby daddy also. I smell some serious baby mama drama in the future for Breezy. Honestly, I think this is a bit messy. I don't know if you heard about the break up between Asia and Chris but I heard that his house was a trainwreck after Asia caught the new baby mama, Andrea, in bed with Chris." She nodded as the crowd gasped. A couple of 'ooo's' were heard throughout the crowd. "Mhmm, real messy. But we're going to keep an eye on this to see how it all unfolds."

I turned the TV off and turned to face Grace. "How the fuck do they know all of that? And on top of that the bitch is pregnant."

"The power of paparazzi, nosey bitches and celebrites. That's California for you boo. It's terrible. They have a way to find out everything."

"I hate this shit. I'm out here looking dumb as fuck to the world. I need to move."

"You can't keep running from your problems Asia."

"Who gon stop me? Nobody." I turned on my laptop and looked for another place to live. "Looks like I'm going to Miami."

"Miami? You sure?"

I nodded

"Ok. I'm here to help you, you know that. I think Michael has a house in Miami too so I'll be down there often."

~~~

Chris POV

"You know you fucked up right?" Mijo walked from the kitchen

"How many times you gon say that shit?! I know bruh, damn."

He threw his hands up "My bad"

I haven't talked to Asia in three weeks. Not one, not two but three whole fucking weeks. I'm beyond pissed. She won't answer my calls or texts. How am I supposed to know if her and the baby are ok. And not to mention this bullshit with Andrea. Her ass got to be lying.