Better Than Ever

"Asia. Will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?"

"Yes. Yes I will."

Chris stood and kissed Asia. The crowd cooed at the sweet moment happening before them.

"I appreciate all of you coming here tonight and thank you for allowing me to share this special moment in my life." Chris and Asia walked hand in hand backstage.

For the rest of the night, Asia couldn't take her eyes off of the ring that was now on her finger

2 years later....

Asia POV

"Navaeah!" I yelled

"I'm coming!" She ran down the stairs

"Hurry and put on your shoes before you're late for school."

I went into the kitchen and finished packing her lunch. I grabbed my keys off of the counter and walked out the house. I drove down the block to her school.

"Have a good day pooh." I kissed her cheek before she got out. I can't believe my baby is in kindergarten now. I drove about 15 minutes down the road to a bridal shop. I'm meeting Grace here so I can try on my wedding dress that I got custom made.

I browsed through the dresses on the floor while I waited. Grace walked in and we greeted each other then sat in the waiting area. The wait was killing me. I was finally called back to try on my dress. Once I got it on and saw myself I was amazed.

"You look beautiful." Grace wiped her tears

"Thank you." I smiled

It's official. I will be Mrs.Brown in two weeks. My dress was the only thing I was waiting for.

~~~

"I'm kind of nervous mama." I held the phone to my ear. Chris' mom had called me

"It's ok to be nervous. That's normal sweetie."

"I guess. When will you be here?"

"I should be there about two days before the wedding. Calm down. Everything is going to be ok."

"But what if its not? What if he changes his mind?"

"He wont. I can promise you that. Now stop stressing. I'll talk to you later."

I hung up the phone and placed it on the table.

"Baby!"

"In the kitchen!" I yelled

"What are you doing?" Chris walked in

"Nothing. Just talked to your mom. How was your day? Did you get your half of the guest list finished?" I hugged him and laid my head on his chest

"I did. I think I added too many people. It's ok though."

"Whose going to be your best man?" I looked up at him

"I'm thinking about going with August. That's my lil bro and he helped me out a lot with the song we did."

"What are you doing?" I questioned Chris because he picked me up

"What time Vae get out of school?"

"2:35. Why?" I raised an eyebrow

"Good. I got two hours." He threw me over his shoulder and ran upstairs

~~~

Chris POV

"Hey princess. How was school?"

"Good. We said our ABCs and Ms. Rosa taught the days of the week! And then we went outside!"

I smiled. "That's good." I drove back to the house and we both went inside.

"Mommy!" Navaeah yelled and ran to Asia but quickly stopped. "What happened?" Navaeah tilted her head

"What?" Asia scrunched up her face

"A bug bite you mommy? You ok?"

I tried to hold back my laughs. I guess Asia didn't really look at herself. She has hickies all over her neck.

"Yep, daddy got it though." I answered for her

"Ok" she smiled and ran off

I laughed loudly "I guess I have to slow down on the bug bites"

"Shut up" she hit my arm and walked off

"What?" I continued to laugh "You wasn't saying that about 30 minutes ago." I followed behind her.