Virginia

Chris POV

"Asia, get up." I shook her. "Come on, we gotta go."

She groaned. "Where the fuck are we going at 5 in the damn morning Chris?! Leave me alone." She pulled the covers over her head.

I sighed before picking her up. I carried her to the car and then went back for Navaeah. I strapped her in her carseat and then began driving to the airport. I looked in the rear view mirror at Navaeah who was still sleeping. I glanced over at Asia. She had a frown on her face.

"You mad?" I tried to hold in my laugh

"Shut up."

I pulled up beside the private jet and turned the car off. Asia hopped out and took Navaeah onto the jet. I walked behind them with our bags that I packed.

2 hours later

"Daddy?" Navaeah patted my leg

"Yes babygirl?"

"Come on. We go." She pointed to the door of the jet

"We have to wait a minute."

I carefully guided her down the steps once the door opened. I strapped her into the back of my range rover that I had waiting.

"Why are we in Virginia?" Asia looked at me

I kept my eyes on the road "To see my mom and dad. You know its been a while since you seen mama. She hasn't even seen Vae yet."

I pulled into the driveway of my moms house. I held Vae and Asia knocked on the door.

"Asia?!" My mom yelled and pulled her into a hug "Don't you ever leave without telling me."

"Is that my grandbaby?!" She walked past Asia and picked up Navaeah. "Just precious." She kissed her cheek

"I'm here too." I folded my arms.

~~~

I walked ouside and took my phone out of my pocket. I tapped the phone icon and dialed the number.

"Hello?"

"Talk ta me."

"Stupid ass. You done yet?" I looked towards the house making sure no one had came out.

"Bruh I got this. Trust me."

"Aight. If anything go wrong, I'ma fuck yo ass up."

"Get off my line."

I hung up the phone and went back inside. Navaeah was laying with my mom. I shook my head. Spoiled already. I heard the doorbell ring so I went to get it. My dad walked in.

"Wassup pops."

"How you been son?"

"Living. I want you to meet someone."

We both walked into the kitchen were Asia was sitting.

"Dad, this is Asia."

"Nice to meet you." He hugged her

"Daddy!!" Navaeah ran into the kitchen and hugged my leg

"Daddy?" My dad folded his arms "Explain."

"Uhh yea." I scratched the back of my head. "This is my daughter."

"And I'm her mother." Asia added

Asia POV

"Did he get on your nerves while you were pregnant?" Clinton asked

"Yes he did." I laughed when Chris rolled his eyes.

"I can tell. She looks exactly like him."

It took no time for Vae to warm up to Chris' parents. I'm going to have to bring her to Virginia more often.

"How long are we going to be here?" I turned and looked at Chris

"About 3 days. I'm doing a little show tomorrow night. I want you to come."

"Why? I think I'll pass."

"You don't really have a choice." He smacked my ass

I gasped "I'm telling. Mama!" I ran through the house laughing

"Don't listen to her ma!" Chris ran behind me