Mr. & Mrs. Brown

Asia POV

"Twerk, twerk, twerk, twerk, twerk." I chanted as I threw money.

I decided to have my bachlorette party at King of Diamonds. I've been to a couple strip clubs with Chris so I somewhat knew what to expect. I drunk a shot of ciroc and tucked a 20 into the stripper's thong.

It was 4 am before we left. Me and Grace called an uber to come get us and take us back to my house.

I struggled to open the door but I finally got it open and walked in. I took my clothes off as I walked to the living room. I didn't feel like going upstairs so I laid on the couch. I'm not sure where Grace went.

~~~

I groaned at the sound of banging on my front door.

"Go away!" I yelled but the banging continued. I slowly walked to the door opening it.

"Time for you to start getting ready. Come on." Mama J stood at the door

"Mama." I whined

"Don't make me pop you. Put some clothes on."

"Ok, ok." I threw my hands up. "Grace?! Lets go." I jogged upstairs and threw on a t-shirt and shorts.

Mama drove to the venue. I scrolled through my phone until it was time to start getting ready. My bridesmaids and maid of honor got their make up done and hair curled. I wanted to be last. I sat in the chair and got everything done. My mom came in and helped me put my dress on. I slipped on my shoes and walked over to the mirror. At that moment, reality hit me. I could feel the tears building up in my eyes.

"Don't cry." My mom patted my eyes dry

Chris POV

I stood at the end of the aisle watching the doors. I was axious and nervous. The music started and the bridesmaids and groomsmen walked out and lined up. Grace and August, the maid of honor and best man then walked down. I watched Navaeah come through the doors. She dropped flower petals down the aisle as she walked. Next was King. He carried the rings on a pillow. It was a brief pause before everyone stood and the music for the bride began to play.

The doors opened and there she was. My soon-to-be wife looking so beautiful. She began to walk with her father. My cheeks hurt from smiling so hard. I met them at the end and I walked with her the rest of the way.

"Christopher and Asia have prepared their own vows for today." The minister spoke

I took a deep breath before I began. "You captured my heart by being exactly who you are. The sweetest, most loving, compassionate, and sensitive person I have ever known. You have been my very best friend through the good and the bad. You have been the reason that I smile and you have given comfort beyond measure when I was down. You have believed in me when no one else would, and you have shown me how to love with passion, purity, and unconditional acceptance. I'm not sure a lifetime is long enough to return all you have given to me, but I promise the rest of my days I'll spend by your side. To laugh with you and cry with you, to believe in you and support you. In poverty I promise to do everything to make our love rich, and in wealth to never let our love grow poor. Together we are better than we could ever hope to be alone, and today I give you my love, my trust, and my fidelity forever."

Asia POV

I tried to hold back my tears as Chris was speaking but I couldn't. What he said was beautiful. I wiped my tears and cleared my throat.

"Chris, you are so many things to me, and I am sure you will be many more in our life together. No one is perfect, but with all of your strengths and weaknesses, and with all of mine, together we are perfect. You complete me in more ways than I could have thought possible. I knew before my heart did that we were made for each other. Now my heart has caught up, and the joy that I feel from the love that I have for you is incomparable, and I know that you feel the same because your love radiates from you and surrounds me in warmth. Because of all of these things, I want with all my heart, to be the best person I can be for you. I will love you forever. I will laugh with you when times are good, and I will lift you up when times are hard. I will be the joy of your heart, and I will be the food of your soul. I promise to wash away your tears with my kisses, and hold you with passion. My affection will know no bounds. With this ring I give to you my body, my mind, and my soul."

We exchanged rings.

"You may now kiss your bride" The minister spoke

Chris and I shared a passionate kiss and I pecked his lips a couple times before he pulled away.

"Ladies and Gentlemen. I am proud to introduce you to Mr. & Mrs. Christopher Maurice Brown." The minister announced.

Everyone stood and clapped. I held Chris' hand as we walked out of the building.

~~~

Grace POV

"That was beautiful."

"Yea it was. You beautiful too." August complimented me

I blushed "Thank you."

"You goin to da reception?" He asked

"Yeah."

"Ride with me." He grabbed my hand and pulled me through the crowd of people

We go into his car and he pulled off.

"Where ya boyfriend at?" He glanced over at me and back to the road

"We uhh...aren't really together right now." I played with my fingers

"That's even betta." He smirked "No limits to what I can say" He got out of his car and opened the door for me. We took a seat at an empty table and continued to talk.

Asia POV

We walked into the reception area after the dj introduced us. I had changed dresses before coming in. The song we chose for our first dance began playing (in MM) we swayed back and forth together across the floor. I couldn't get the smile off of my face that I had. The song was coming to an end but I didn't want it to.

"I love you" Chris leaned in.

I looked up at him and smiled. "I love you too."

He leaned down and kissed me. "Asia, I really love you more than life itself."

~~~~~

Picture and song in MM

They're finally married 😍