Chapter 1

Gwyns voice faded out, and the dirt was placed back over his grave. In the few days since Gina had returned with Noel's body the world around Nyx had just stopped. Evalyn had forced him to sleep and eat, Azriel had taken over the leadership in the camp. He didn't hear Hope cry or talk to him, nor did he hear Mor's words of condolences. Noel had been his friend, his brother. And now... The dirt kept on falling over the grave, slowly covering him up, leaving him to rest.

"It is always a tragedy to lose a Warrior, especially one that fought for his home and what he believed in." Azriel's words cut through the haze surrounding Nyx. "Noel was one of the best, one who cared, gave and fought for others. A saw him grew up to be a good male, I saw him push back against hurtful traditions and ways. He is one that inspired other to do better." Evalyns hand found Nyx's own and she placed a stone on the grave.

"He was an inspiration, and he will forever be one." It was Cassian that now spoke. "His name will never be forgotten, his spirit will never fell restless." Nyx's knees gave up under him and he fell down to the ground. Evalyn was at his side, comforting him. "He will be missed." More stones were placed on the new grave. Including the two light blue Shiphons he had carried on his hands. A different hand found his arm, one dauning a dark green Shiphon. Gina's face came into his view, and he both felt hatred and sorrow. He hadn't been able to talk to her in the week that had passed, he had not mastered the energy to do so.

"I am so sorry..." She mouthed and Nyx moved, hugging her close.

"We will remember him." He said back. "We will win, and kill those that did that to him." A promise.

"A bargain." Gina said and took his hand. "One that will show his killers that we are serius."

"A bargain." The magic sapped between them, and Nyx looked down on his hand, a swirling tattoo in the form of a winged lizard moved around his wrist, its head on the back of his hand. A mirror to it on Ginas. "We will kill them, and take revenge for Noel." The emptiness, the grefe faded out and rage took over. It burned in his chest and blood, revenge... He would have revenge one day.

An audible gasp came from around them, and a hand pulled at his sleeve.

"Nyx..." Evalyn whispered and he turned to look at whatever made everyone so startled. Only to almost fall to his knees again.

"Luna..." She was standing there in front of them, her wings out, the white marks dawned the membrane just like they did her skin. She was a bit unsteady on her feet, but she was there. "You came..."

"I did..." She said back.

"Luna!" Kira came running towards her and the two friends hugged, Nyx could only watch as one by one their family came up to her. Some just for a head nod and then they walked of, and some held on to her in long hugs. Nesta did that, and Mor too. While Azriel and Emerie did the former. Others from the camp had a look of confusion on their faces. Many of them had never seen her before, only heard her name.

Nyx walked up to her last, wiping away a tear as he did.

"Welcome home sister." He said and held her close. "Don't you ever leave us again." She stayed quiet.

"Where is she!" Amren came walking down the crowd. "You little Girl! Scaring us in and out of the Cauldron twice!"

"I am sorry..." Luna held her eyes on Nyx. "I am so so sorry for everything."

"What is done is done, all we can do is to move on." Evalyn said. "Come, you must be tired." The two of them left, and so did the rest, leaving Nyx to stand at the grave alone.

"She is back Noel, she is back." And maybe it was just wishful thinking, and his tired brain, but he felt a hand on his shoulder, just like Noel always did. "I know, everything will be better now."