The Brave

While Hiccup and Y/n are in the field, back at Berk the others are as lively as ever.

"This is Berk."

The twins watch as they sit on Snotlout's roof and poor pink paint on him, the stocky man grumbles before looking up. He starts complaining as Eret walks past, a crate rested on his shoulder, looking at Snotlout while holding back a smile.

"Sure, it's not as destroyed as last time but there are still mementos of what happened."

Eret walks past Gobber, who was looking up at the statue of Stoick sadly, the former Trapper pats his shoulder.

"To those, we lost but those we've also found."

Valka walks out of the Great Hall, placing a hand on the statue of her late husband, Cloudjumper then walks up to her. He purrs sadly before Valka slides her hand off, turning to Cloudjump and getting on his back.

"But, despite the struggles, we continue."

Viggo flies past the statue and Toril looks at him, growling softly as his body was full of lightning scars now. They also took over the burn scars on his face, those he didn't mind disappearing.

"To survive, to learn..."

Dracul sees his Uncle fly high in the sky, shaking his head before walking downstairs and walking out the door. Ryu nudges him before they both start walking towards Astrid's hut.

"To grow."

"But it wasn't easy, no."

Back at the field Toothless and Nyra play around, Nyra was toying with Toothless by moving her tail. Toothless goes to pounce but Nyra had moved her tail, while Mischief and Speedy watch.

"We had to find what's deep inside all of us."

Y/n and Hiccup sit in the field, watching the dragon's Hiccup smile as three Ravens circle them overhead. Both Vikings are unaware as they look down at them, watching over them.

"Because we are the adventurous sure but there's something else."

Y/n clasps the betrothal gift Hiccup got her, the bracelet that held what was Stoicks to Valka.

"We are..."

"THE BRAVE"

✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐄!
𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦, 𝐈 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬.
𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭... 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐘𝐨𝐮, 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠.
𝐀𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤, 𝐢𝐭'𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐈 𝐟𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝.
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐚 𝐚𝐥𝐥...
~𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐮𝐩𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭