Where No One Goes...

Your POV

Hiccup and I glide along the ocean surface I watch him sit up into his riding position from laying down like I did sometimes, but right now I was kneeling on Nyra's back.
I see a pod of Thunderdrum's jumping around from the ocean to the surface like flying fish, Nyra went higher, over the pod of Thunderdrums, while Toothless and Mischief weaved between them. Dipping and diving between the Thunderdrums as Nyra couldn't as she was a big dragon.

"Yeah!" Hiccup cheered as they made it through and Toothless levels out, so he and Nyra are next to each other while Mischief flies up early knowing what we're about to do. We jackknife upwards, heading skyward, rolling and tumbling through the ethereal cloud-scapes and joining high-flying Timberjacks as they soar in formation.

Hiccup and I put out arms out to look like we're soaring with the Timberjacks, I close my eyes and imagine I'm flying with them. 

As we glide away from the Timberjacks I put my hands down, open my eyes, and stand up fully.

"What do you think, guys? Wanna give this another shot?" Hiccup asked all of us, though his voice was muffled through his mask. This caused all the dragons to grumble in protest causing me to giggle lightly.

"I don't think--" I started but got cut off as Hiccup looked over at me.

"C'mon. It'll be fine." He whined, making me roll his eye's as he was too stubborn to say no.

'Why do I even try? ' I wonder, knowing full well why. Sometimes.

With a click of a lever, he locks the pedals in the flared tail position. Hiccup then unhooks himself from the saddle.

He looks at me after while sitting up fully. 

"Ready?" He asked to receive a nod from me as Toothless grumbled and he slides off, I jump off of Nyra a few seconds later but I catch up to him in no time.

He looks over at me and I see his eye's wrinkle, meaning he's smiling even though I can't see it, I smile back as I feel my H/L H/C hair being blown around in the wind. I look at Nyra and Mischief and they chirp at me as we look down where we're falling.

Once the ocean is in sight Hiccup pulls up in his flight suit while I hold on to Nyra, she and Mischief pull up as we glide next to Toothless, as Hiccup glides in front of us.
He looks back at us, Toothless' head perks up a little before firing under Hiccup, as his plasma explodes the heat pushes him up so he doesn't lose too much altitude.

"This is amazing!" He yelled out through the adrenaline rush from flying, I stand up as I see the clouds getting darker.

A cloud layer washes past, exposing a towering rock formation, dead ahead and my worry rockets through my thoughts. But I know I shouldn't worry... for the most part.

"No longer amazing! Toothless!" Hiccup yells for Toothless, as he tries to steer himself away, to no avail. Toothless beat's his wings faster causing him to speed up but the locked up tail makes for bad maneuvering, this means he's unable to pull up at a steep enough angle.

"Oh, no! AHH!" Hiccup screamed, but Toothless and Nyra blast at the rock formation before Toothless wrapped Hiccup in his wings. I couldn't see the rest as the debris made it hard to see but I hear something hit the ground.

After a few seconds Nyra landed, I jumped off to see Hiccup standing up putting his wings away.

"That really came out of nowhere." Hiccup states as I hear it crack as I turn to see the rocks, it crumbles, I turn back to him laughing.

"Now it really did." I chuckled, causing him to laugh lightly at that, however, Toothless grumbles in annoyance. I walk over to him and start scratching his head, as he was upset and this was the best way to make him feel better.