Chapter 1

You fell in the couch beside your friend as you sighed exhausted. You looked at the small apartment you just moved into with your best friend Haneul. It was still a little chaotic since there were some cardboard boxes stacked, but the biggest work was already done.

"I thought I was never going to finish", you said.

"You wanted to bring so many things in just one day. You can move out little by little, just like me", your friend replied as she handed you a beer. You closed your eyes and sighed again as you opened the tin.

"I know but my parents could only help me out today. They prepared a second honey moon now that I'm in uni and they're leaving tomorrow", you said.

"Wow! They must be so glad that you're leaving home. My mother can't stop crying", she said as she laughed.

"She must be worried because she knows you can't survive on your own", you mocked at her.

"Laugh all you want but I'll show everyone that I'm an independent woman now", she replied.

"Yes, yes...", you continued mocking.

"Whatever. I'll make everyone to eat their words... By the way, are you ready for tomorrow?", she changed immediately into an excited tone. You were going to start college tomorrow. It was going to be the first time you won't be in the same class together since you had chosen different degrees.

"Kind of...", you replied hesitantly. You weren't worried for the classes, you have always been a good student but you weren't so good at making new friends. You were shy and you were afraid you couldn't fit in. You have always been with Haneul. She was the outgoing one, the person that was always beside you when you were too embarrassed to do something.

"I'm sure you're going to be the best in class as always. People will be so jealous of you", she said.

"I'm not sure of that", you replied.

"This is not like high school. They won't think you're a nerd", she smiled.

"I just... It would be great if we could be together at college", you said.

"I know. I'd like that too but I refuse to study art, that's not my thing", she replied laughing. "You're going to do it great without me, you know", she said after a moment of silence. "You're the smartest and sweetest person I know. Everyone will surrender to your charms soon", she smiled. You smiled back at her; after all, we were going to live together. It wasn't like you weren't going to see her anymore.

"I guess Chanyeol is happy with all this", you said changing the subject.

"Yes! This is so perfect. I can't believe I'm going to study with him!", she said, her eyes sparkling as soon as she began speaking about her boyfriend. "And now I don't have to worry if my mother catches us while we're doing it", she continued.

"Yah! What are you meaning? I'm living here too, you know?", you protested.

"Come on, don't be such a puritanical", she replied.

"But it's embarrassing to hear you doing that", you continued.

"You seriously need a boyfriend. I can't believe you're going to start college and you're already a virgin", she said.

"What's wrong with that?", you asked.

"Nothing... but you didn't even have a boyfriend yet. People think you're weird", she said sloppy as the alcohol was already making an effect on her. You knew what people at school told about you but you didn't mind. Girls used to mock at you because you didn't have a boyfriend and boys looked at you as if you were such a loser.

"Are you waiting to get married to lose your virginity?", she asked.

"It's not like that. I just didn't find the right person yet. I want my first time to be special", you replied.

"Trust me, the first time is so overestimated. It doesn't mean as much as you think. Just do it. You can enjoy your life while you're looking for Mr. Right", she said.

"Do you mean your first time with Chanyeol wasn't a big deal?", you asked curious.

"Yes, it was a big deal. But the first time is always weird. It ends soon and you don't enjoy it much. And I'm sure most of the women didn't end up with the boy who took their virginities", she replied. You thought about that. Was it stupid to wait for the perfect boy? You didn't want to spend your whole life waiting for someone that you could possibly never find. What if your life goes by and nothing happens because you're just waiting for the perfect person?

"Ok, I won't wait for Mr. Right. Whatever will happen, will happen", you concluded. You didn't know if it was the alcohol in your system speaking but you were determined. Your prudish image was going to end. You were going to do all you always wanted to do without thinking feeling guilty.

"Yes! I'm so proud of you. We can see this as the start of your new life. The moment to leave your shyness away and be the sassy girl I know you really are inside. Boys will line up behind you", she said excited.

"Yes, this is my moment to start over", you replied as excited as her. "I don't know if I can do this", you suddenly said as you broke down again.

"Don't say that. You can do it and I'll help you", she replied. "Ah!", she said as she clapped her hands, like she had the best idea ever. "I know who can help you", she said excited again.

"Who?", you asked.

"You see, Chanyeol has this friend. He's famous for deflowering half of the girls of his school", she giggled.

"I don't think that would be a good idea", you began to back up.

"No, no. He's an expert on the subject. Once you have your first time, everything will be easier. You'll live your life without attachments", she replied.

"And... do you know that boy? How is he?", you asked curious. Maybe it wasn't such a bad idea. Your problem was that you thought your first time needed to be with a special guy but you couldn't find him. If you kept waiting it could become a problem.

"I don't know him. Apparently he's a pretty boy and never loses the opportunity to have a good time with a girl, if you know what I mean. You only need to know this name: Oh Sehun", she smiled foolishly.

"Oh Sehun", you repeated. You felt a shiver along your spine; even his name screamed sex. "Ok then! Tell Chanyeol I want to meet him", you said suddenly feeling braver.

"You won't regret it", she smirked as she lifted his tin up to toast for the beginning of your new life.