Chapter 23

SEHUN'S POV –

I was so angry and desperate for her. Watching that prick smiling and looking at her as if she was a fucking pie had turned me insane. I was so out of control. I couldn't wait any longer; I needed to take right there and right then. I took off her pants in a quick movement.

"Sehun, not here", she protested but hand slid inside her panties, silencing her. She groaned when I plunged my fingers into her pussy; her eyes half-mast, her head leaned back as I stroked inside her. She was so wet: she wanted me too.

"This is mine", I said possessively. "You are mine", I continued. I didn't know what I was so insisted about that but I fucking needed to claim her as mine.

"Sehun", she moaned again. That moan; the one when she moaned my name is the one that killed me every time. I slid my fingers out of her and she gaped at me, open-mouthed. Gosh, she had such a fuckable mouth. Just imagining his little perfect lips around my cock... I took off her shirt and slid down her panties. That time she didn't protest. I turned her around and bent her over, placing her palms flat on the kitchen's table. Her glorious butt was standing up just in front of me. The butt I've been fantasizing about from the first time I met her. Being unable to contain myself, I spanked her ass cheek hard, leaving a red mark on it and gaining a loud moan from her.

"I'm going to take you right against the table", I whispered. I felt her body tremble and couldn't help but smirk. I leaned and pulled her pussy against my mouth. I began to lick her, my hands gripping her ass cheeks hard. She tasted so sweet, so addictive.

"Sehun... Oh, Sehun", she moaned. I sucked her clit into my mouth and thrusted my fingers inside her until her legs were quivering, calling out my name. Her palms were place on the table for support but her whole body was shaking. I didn't know if she would be able to hold. I grabbed her tighter to avoid her to fall as I continued licking her pussy.

"Ahhh Sehun. Don't stop, baby", she groaned. "I'm going to... Oh my God, Sehun!", she cried out when she came against me, her juices covering my face. That drove me insane. My dick was hard as a rock and I couldn't give her even a moment to recover. I undressed myself and sat her on the table as I looked for a condom.

"Spread your legs", I commanded and she complied, biting her bottom lip. So fucking sexy. I made her lied down on the table and slid my dick inside her. She was so tight... But her wetness made it so easy for me to slip inside. I couldn't resist the impulse of thrusting inside her hard.

"Do you like this?", I asked.

"Yes... Oh my God, Sehun. Yes", she moaned. She pushed her hips against me, her hands moving constantly from my arms to her breasts.

"Touch yourself", I ordered. She widened her eyes a little but she complied. Watching her fingers rubbing her clit as I thrusted inside her was the most awesome thing ever. It was so erotic that I couldn't keep myself from thrusting into her harder and harder.

"Sehun... Not so rough...", she began. Her words seemed so distant but I couldn't stop now. I wasn't myself anymore; it was as if something possessed me. It felt so damn good being inside her. It was mind-blowing. I couldn't think. She was mine, only mine. I thrusted inside her aggressively. Her grip on the table slipped because of my violent thrusts and something fell, making a thud sound but I didn't care.

"You're mine", I said. Her eyes closed as her hand continued rubbing her clit. "Tell me!", I demanded.

"I'... Oh my God, Sehun. I'm yours...", she said with half-moan, half-grunting sound. She was so close, same as me. I was so close to exploding.

"You like my dick inside you, don't you?", I said as I continued thrusting inside her roughly.

"Yes, yes", she moaned. "Cum for me, baby", I almost whispered. I couldn't resist it any more.