Chapter 21

SEHUN'S POV -

I looked at her sleeping face as my hand stroked it gently. I couldn't believe what happened the last night yet. Now she was mine in every single way. It felt so damn good being inside of her. I'd never felt that before; I'd never been that deep inside anyone before. Gosh, it was so indescribable. I won't never forget the sounds she made and her beautiful face the first time I enter her. It felt like heaven. Just one time I needed to know that I was already addicted to her and that I won't be able to stop anymore. I leaned my head and kissed her softly as she opened her eyes slowly.

"Hmmm", she murmured.

"Good morning", I smiled. I waited for her to reply. I needed her to smile back so I could make sure she was fine. Although she told me yesterday that everything was alright, I needed to reinsure.

"Good morning", she finally said as she smiled and placed her face on my chest.

"Did you sleep well?", I asked.

"So well", she replied as she kissed my chest, causing my body to tremble a little. My sensitive spot.

"Are you ok?", she asked.

"Yes, I'm fine", I smiled. "Did it...?", I began but she cut me off.

"How was your first time?", she asked softly. Her fingertips were grazing my chest gently, tickling me. I sighed.

"I... I don't really remember", I replied.

"What do you mean?", she asked as she lifted her head, fixing her eyes on mine.

"I was young and I was in a summer camp... I don't know how but I ended up doing it with a girl a couple of years older than me", I said. "But I don't remember how I felt or... That's why I wanted your first time to be special. I needed you to be ready and really wanted it, so you could remember it forever", I continued.

"And I will", she replied. She placed her hands in my chest for support and lifted her body, our faces inches apart. "I will, Sehun. I will remember last night forever", she repeated. I touched her lips softly and smirked; she didn't realize yet that she was still naked. Her breasts were against my chest. Gosh, she looked so stunning that I could barely breathe.

"Are you hungry? You slept a lot, Wanna take lunch?", I finally asked.

"I'm starving", she replied.

"I'm sure you are. We sweated a lot yesterday", I teased her.

YOUR POV –

Haneul and Chanyeol were in the kitchen having lunch when you came out from your bedroom.

"There's some chicken in the fridge", Haneul said. You hoped they were already finished since it was really late, but you had no luck. You four ate in silence; you couldn't lift your head from the plate. What if they heard you? It was so embarrassing. But they didn't say anything. You sighed in relieved and stood up to take your plate to the sink when you saw Chanyeol clap Sehun's back.

"Congrats, bro", he said quietly. Oh my! You felt your cheeks go red.

"Hey", Haneul said causing you to jump. She took your hand and took you to the other side of the kitchen. "So... You did it?", she asked excited.

"What?", you asked. Your cheeks turned redder if it was possible.

"How was it?", she asked. She then placed a hand on your shoulder and leaned. "Is Sehun big? I guess he is. Although I think Chanyeol is quite...", she began.

"Haneul!, you said shocked. She was always so direct.

"Oh come on! Don't be embarrassed. We girls talk about that stuff. I'm so happy I can finally talk with you about this", she continued.