Chapter 12

SEHUN'S POV

I regret what I told her. She didn't throw herself at me, I pushed her at me. She doesn't need self-respect. It's not that. I know she's insecure and thinks she needs to prove something to me. It hurts me to know that she still doesn't believe that I really want to be with her.  I know my reputation but she needs to know that this is real. She didn't tell anyone yet that I'm her boyfriend. I don't have to show anything to the world, I just want to show her and make her believe that everything between her and me is true.

I can't even have my eyes on other girls, she's the only one I can see and now I feel that I pushed her away. Gosh, I'm such an asshole. I said that just to make her react. She only reacts when I tease her or when I'm mean to her. I was expecting her to get angry and fight back but she didn't. She's acting in a way I didn't expect and it's my entire fault. She barely looks at me, she doesn't talk to me and tries everything for not being alone with me.

I made a great mistake. I know she wouldn't take the first step to solve this, so I'm the one who needs to take it. I'm not going to allow other guys hitting on her. I can see the way boys look at her. She doesn't realize but I do and I feel my blood boiling. Maybe if I keep teasing her... Gosh, I've never been chasing after any girl before. I'm Oh Sehun; girls chase after me. Even if I act as a skirt chaser, I don't need to do much. Girls do everything, except for her.

And now we were both having breakfast in front of each other and she was ignoring me again. The last few days she tried to get up earlier so she didn't have to coincide with me but she was late that time. I knew she went to bed late because I could see light under her door. I wondered what she did to take her awake until late. I shook the inappropriate thoughts and lifted my eyes from the plate as she got up and began to walk to her room. Her fucking buttocks were moving to the rhythm of his movements as she walked. Gosh, I needed to spank that butt. If she doesn't do anything soon, I'll do it.

YOUR POV

That bastard thought that you were going to forgive him so easily, right? You felt bad for telling your parents that he wasn't your boyfriend but you just couldn't react in a different way. What if you tell them he was your boyfriend and you were living together? They'd probably ask you to look for another apartment. They wouldn't understand. In their minds, a girl couldn't live with her boyfriend at least they married. It wasn't that you didn't believe he was your boyfriend. You just didn't want to have problems with your parents, but he took it in the wrong way. Although he was probably right. You were old enough to choose your own life and do what you wanted. If you wanted to live with your boyfriend it was your choice, not them.

You thought about apologizing but then he began to act as an asshole as usual. He didn't stop teasing you, insinuating things and saying stupid things about your butt. He was acting as the child he was. You tried to ignore him but it was getting on your nerves. He didn't even leave you alone at class. He set every boy that came close to you aside and always sat beside you, although he then spent the whole class not talking or looking at you. He was probably waiting for you to do something but you wouldn't give him that satisfaction. What he told you about having self-respect really hurt you. Who did he think he was? It was him who approached you first. He started everything and then he said you threw yourself at him? Come on, he gave you a fucking vibrator! It anyone was desperate, it was him. Yes, it was definitely him who needed to apologize. You went to bed early that night. Although you wanted to be strong, you couldn't deny that you missed him so much. He was an asshole who teased you constantly but he always got to make you feel better. It was weird but you didn't feel as anyone really knows you, not even your parents or Haneul. But it was different with Sehun. It was as if he looked inside you. It was the only person with whom you could feel yourself.