Chapter 15

You decided to move to your bed. You were both tired after the long day but couldn't stand the idea of being separated. What you both shared was special. You were still naked, except for your bra, but you didn't care. All your shyness and embarrassment had faded away with him.  The need and heat that invaded your body was stronger than that. It was as if you had to control yourself around people but you could be yourself with Sehun. He was the only one that could make you feel that way. You didn't even feel completely yourself with your parents or Haneul. How could he get under your skin so easily? You always thought relationships were so difficult. You needed to make a constant effort to keep them. You were shy and didn't know how to start things. You always need others to take the first step. They had to initiate every conversation or suggest any new thing to do. You understood people could get tired of a person who needed to be pushed constantly. But you couldn't be comfortable with someone until you got to know them well. And it could take a long time. But everything was so natural with Sehun. You didn't need to pretend. You didn't need to make any effort. Everything was so spontaneous. You had never imagined you could have such relationship with somebody. Sehun was making you feel so special. You knew you were a person who could never fire passions, so you never expected the kind of relationship you could see in the movies. But what was between you and Sehun wasn't common. You could feel it. It was something beyond that. But it could be a double-edged sword. Every single word of him could affect you more than anything in the world.

You were both lying in silence; your head rested on Sehun's bare chest as your bodies were brushing against each other. It was such a warm and comfortable feeling. His fingers began to roam along your back until your bra stood in their way.  

"Why are you still wearing this?", he asked softly. You just shrugged your shoulders. His expert fingers then unclasped your bra as you leaned a little so he could take it off. You went back to rest your face on his chest as Sehun's fingers made their way to your back again, now moving without anything to disturb them. You didn't care at all. After all, he had seen more intimate parts of your body. You finally fell asleep between Sehun's arms, dozing by his enveloping smell.

You wake up hours later with a pressure against your chest. As you looked down you could see Sehun almost completely on top of you with his face buried between your breasts. Gosh, just thinking how he got in that position was getting on your nerves. You could perfectly imagine that asshole moving closer to you, trying you didn't wake up and burying his face between your boobs as he smirked. But you looked at his face and any trace of annoyance faded away. He looked so angelical when sleeping. He was so handsome. His eyes, nose, lips, ears, even the scar that crossed his cheek were so beautiful. Everything about him was so perfect. You needed to go to the bathroom at any cost but his arms seemed to be glued around you. You pulled his arms as you pushed his legs with your own legs but you didn't get anything.

"Sehun", you called him.

"Hmmm", he murmured against your skin. You didn't understand how he was still alive. His face was completely buried in your chest. It was impossible to continue breathing in such position.

You pushed him harder and finally managed to get rid of him. You took some clothes and went to the bathroom. When you got out you found him waiting for you outside the door, looking at you with a fake anger in his face and completely naked.

"Why are you dressed? I thought this was a naked day!", he protested.