Chapter 6

He grabbed your face with both hands and smashed his lips into yours. His lips felt so soft against yours. His tongue broke sweetly into your mouth and he began to kissing you deep. It felt amazing. His hot tongue was assaulting you, tasting every corner, making your body shake. His appealing fragrance was intoxicating you. You never have been kissed like that before and you didn't want it to stop. You moaned into his mouth and that brought you to reality. You broke the kiss and pushed him away. You didn't know why you did it; your hand just moved itself without your mind and you slapped him, again.

"Yah! Why do you like slapping me so much?", he yelled moving his hand towards his cheek, although he didn't look upset.

"I... I'm...", you began, unable to say anything. It wasn't really your intention to slap him; it was just a reflex.

"You're like a cat. You look all soft and sweet but then you sharpen your claws, ready to fight and I fucking love it", he smirked. You looked at him incredulous. Was he flirting with you? Well, that wasn't the right path.

"Get out", you said annoyed as you opened the door and pushed him to leave.

"Came on, kitty. Why are you so mean? Didn't you like it?", he said faking a pout. You felt your cheeks turned red as you pushed him again, before closing the door. You were so angry. Angry of him using nicknames with you. Angry because nobody seemed to understand that you haven't got over Woohyun completely yet, even when you knew he was a prick. And angry because you liked Sehun's kiss more than you could have ever admitted.

You were supposed to meet at the cinema that Saturday for your birthday. You were all waiting for Sehun to arrive. Haneul seemed to be still annoyed with you for bringing Woohyun there. Chanyeol was completely unconscious of what was happening, telling jokes as always. And Woohyun was talking to you about something but you weren't paying attention. It was actually boring being with him. He wouldn't shut up and he was always talking about himself. Your excitement during the last days for having a date with him was fading. Maybe you didn't notice at first since you were so dazed for meeting him again after high school, but you heart was really calm beside him. However, it raced every time you thought of Sehun. You wanted to see him desperately but at the same time you were praying he wouldn't show up. He finally did and brought a girl with him. You felt as if something were poking your heart. You hated her immediately, even if you didn't know her. You watched disgustingly how she grabbed his arm to enter in the cinema. You didn't dare to look at Sehun.

Just when you sat in your seat and the theater darkened, you could relax a little. You weren't able to see Sehun and his girl since Haneul and Chanyeol were sitting in the middle, blocking you and you thanked God for that. You didn't know what you could have done if you would have to see them touching or kissing each other. You didn't avert the eyes from the screen during the whole movie. Woohyun grabbed your hand at some point but your body was so tense that he finally released it. Your mind was just ruminating on Sehun.

When the movie finished and you left the theater, you could finally breathe some fresh air after all the accumulated tension. Fortunately, you went to the restaurant in different cars. Sehun and the girl were going in his car, while you and the rest were in Chanyeol's. You asked Haneul to sit at the back with you and let Woohyun in the copilot seat. She looked at you with an 'I told you' look but accepted. You just didn't want to sit beside him. You were feeling so sick after seeing Sehun.

"Are you all right?", Haneul asked you.

"I don't feel fine", you replied quietly.

"Do you want to go home?", she asked.

"No, I don't want to ruin anyone's night", you replied.

"It's fine if you want to leave", she continued worried.

"No, it's fine. Just let's go dinner", you replied. It was a torture seeing Sehun with that girl but you didn't want to go home yet. You knew that if you do it, you'd spend the night awake and thinking about Sehun, torturing yourself even more.

"I'm here, ok?", she said softly as she grabbed your hand. It was surprising how she always noticed what you were feeling at every moment.

SEHUN'S POV

She acted the same way as in the cinema when we arrived at the restaurant. I made sure I sat in front on her but she was refusing to look at me. Instead, she buried her head on the menu. Chanyeol and that prick of Woohyun were talking animatedly while the rest were silent. I looked at the girl beside me, Hana I think it was her name; I never should have brought her. I just wanted to make the bubble butt jealous but she looked hurt and that hurt me too. I didn't want to see her like that. Besides, I was going crazy every time that asshole tried to get close to her. But she seemed no interested. I took my phone and texted her.

Me: Are you memorizing the menu?

She finally averted the eyes from the menu and looked at me

Bubble butt: How did you get my number?

Me: I have my methods.

I was waiting for her to reply back but she didn't. Then Hana began to touch the back of my neck provocatively. I had zero interest on her, my mind was just trying to find the way to make the bubble butt look at me or talk to me in some way but I didn't know how. My blood started to boil as I watched Woohyun leaning on her, as if he was going to kiss her. I swore I was going to punch that prink one day. Before I could do anything, Haneul interrupted him.

"Do you already know what you want to order, Woohyun?", she asked casually. God, I was liking that girl. The rest of the night was the same. The bubble butt was silent, not looking at me. Chanyeol was still speaking, oblivious of what was happening. Hana was bored beside me and Haneul cut Woohyun off every time he tried something. I was happy her date was a disaster but it wasn't the birthday I wanted for her. I just had to make up for her eventually. When we left the restaurant, Woohyun said he was going home on foot since he lived near. I knew it was because he wasn't enjoying his date. The bubble butt left with Chanyeol and Haneul while Hana came with me. I prayed she didn't think I was going to do something else with Hana than take her home.

YOUR POW

You ran to your room as soon as you arrived home. Your eyes were already covered in tears. You've never felt so bad in your life. It was as if something were wrecking you inside. You lied down on your bed and collided with something. A fancy box with a note on it. You dried your tears with your sleeve and took the note on the box.

"This is something every girl should have. I hope you enjoy yourself. -Sehun."

You opened the box carefully; curious of what Sehun could have given to you. Your eyes widened and you choked. It was a vibrator. That fucking asshole gave you a vibrator as your birthday present.