Chapter 35

The first time you saw Sehun, you had no idea it would end up like that. He was so cocky, so conceited. It was exactly the type of person you disliked. But you can't choose a book by its cover. In the same way you can't choose the person you fall in love with. The real Sehun was sweet, caring, loving, honest and terribly playful. He made you feel as the most important person in the world. He gave you pure and selfless love. He helped you to get rid of your insecurities and be able to be yourself. He made you enjoy life. You didn't know what the future would bring, but you were sure about something: you will love Sehun forever.

- 20 YEARS LATER -

"I can't believe she's doing this to me. She promised me that I was going to be the only one forever and she betrayed me", Sehun shouted.

"You're overreacting, baby", you said softly.

"Overreacting? My princess is getting married and she will leave me", he replied.

"She's not going to leave you", you replied. "We knew that this was going to happen one day", you continued.

"Yes, one day. When she was 30 or 40 or never... but not 18!", he shouted again.

"Sehun...", you said softly as you stroked his face, trying to calm him down. "I know she's young but she's always been very prudent", you said. "I'm sure she knows what she's doing", you continued.

"You always defend her", he replied on the defensive.

"I can't blame her. We had the opportunity to live our love the way we wanted. I just want that for her too. I want her to be happy. Don't you want that?", you asked.

"Of course I want my princess to be happy. But she's so young...", Sehun replied.

"We met when we were young too", you said. "I don't want to be the one who interferes with her happiness", you continued. Sehun nodded sadly. You couldn't help but smile. He and his daughter were like two peas in a pod, always together. She was the apple of his eye. She was still his little girl and it was so hard for him to accept that she was growing up. It was hard for you too but you only wanted her to be happy, no matter if that could hurt you.

"Do you think she's pregnant?", Sehun suddenly asked.

"She's not pregnant, Sehun", you replied alarmed.

"Oh my God! How does she know that already? She's still a child", he continued.

"She's not a child anymore", you replied.

"Is she's pregnant or she ever had sex, I swear I'll take her to a convent and I'll kill the bastard that tricked her", he shouted.

"She wouldn't be so stupid to be tricked. Besides, we're not in the right position to tell her anything. I was 19 the first time we were together and I was pregnant when we married", you replied.

"But we were going to marry anyway. That wasn't the reason", he said angry.

"Just accept that our daughter is already a woman", you replied.

"I can't! I'll never accept that", he said. You were about to reply when you heard the front door.

"She's here. Behave, please", you warned him.

"Why do you tell me that?", he asked offended.

"Because you're like a kid", you replied. As you turned around and walked to the door, Sehun spanked your ass cheek hard."What did I tell you? You have to behave", you said annoyed.

"It's because I'm annoyed", he replied childish.

"You're such a brat", you murmured as you opened the door.