Chapter 26

Sehun chose a nice and private hotel on the seafront for your trip to the beach. Each room was separated from each other wide enough to make impossible to see or hear the people in the other rooms. They were like individual little houses. Each one had a porch integrated in the sea covered with a bamboo fence that made it even more intimate. It was a fucking hotel for couples. You knew what Sehun was looking for in that trip and he got it for sure. You barely stepped on the beach or visited the town. All you did was being in your room, connecting your bodies. He was the old Sehun again. The teasing one, the playful one, the sassy one, the sexy one, the silly one, the bratty one... Your Sehun. You were so happy he was himself again. He was acting weird lately. He was constantly annoyed and his mood changed a lot. But that trip was good for him. He was relaxed and enjoying his time with you. You knew there was still something he wasn't telling you but you didn't want to press him. He'll tell you eventually. You felt it was something related to his parents. When he came back after the dinner with his mother, he wasn't the same. Something was happening and he'd probably need time. And you'd wait as much as necessary until he tells you. It was the last day of your trip.

You were on the porch drawing the sundown in one of Sehun's t-shirts. That was the only thing you were wearing. You didn't spend much time getting dressed in that trip. It was stupid since Sehun would undress you all the time. When you weren't wearing one of his t-shirts of your small underwear, you were naked. Being naked around him did no longer phased you because he made you feel so comfortable in your own skin. And he was finally having his naked day. Sehun approached you completely naked and wrapped his arms around your waist as he began to plant sweet kisses in your neck.

"What are you doing?", he asked softly.

"Just doodling. It's almost done", you replied as a soft moan escaped your lips.

"Doodling? It looks like a piece of art to me", he replied. You jumped slightly as you felt his hard bulge pressed on the bottom of your back, causing you to draw a scrawl on the paper.

"Not anymore", you giggled. You turned around and wrapped your arms around his neck as you covered your mouth with him. A twinge of delight ran though your body as his tongue slid inside your mouth, warring with your tongue. Your body was on fire and you longed for him to run his hands over your skin. You longed to feel him inside you. He grabbed you and pulled you against him, his hardness pressing into your thigh. His hands ran up the side of your legs and cupped your butt; the tips of his fingers touching your pussy lips. You were soaked for him. You couldn't help it; Sehun did something to you. He flipped a switch in you the first time he had you. You wanted everything of him. Everything. You lost control over yourself.

"Sehun", you whispered as your hand travelled to his bulge, stroking it gently.

"Don't go there or you'll have to finish what you just started", he groaned.

"Is that what you want?", you asked, biting your bottom lip as you dropped to your knees on the floor and took his massive member in your hand. Sehun groaned. You wrapped your hand around the base of his cock and licked him, base to tip. You slid your lips over his head slowly, savoring his salty taste. He grabbed a handful of your hair and pulled your head forcefully onto his cock, moaning under his breath. You wrapped your lips around him as he pushed his way further and further into your mouth.

"Fuck", he groaned as you cupped his balls with one hand, pulling your head back and forth along his length. You pulled away from his cock and wrapped your hand around his base, circling the tip with your other hand; his skin lubricated by a mix of your fluids.

"You better put your moth back", he moaned, pulling your head against his cock. You smirked at the control you had over him. You brought his member to your mouth again. Sehun gripped your head with both hands, fucking your mouth. There was so much pre-cum dripping from the tip and you felt him tensing; he was so close. You had done that before but he always stopped before coming in your mouth. But you wanted to taste him; you wanted everything of him.