Chapter 5

You couldn't look at him in the eyes for days. The memory of what you did in the bathroom thinking about him was making you feel so embarrassed around him. And it was like that bastard knew it. He didn't stop insinuating things and calling you with stupid nicknames. He spent the days walking around the house, wearing no shirt and acting like he was the hottest boy in the world. Except for the weekends, when he just disappeared. You just could imagine what he would have been doing and you were sure it involved any kind of slutty girl.

There were times you weren't able to avoid looking at him because, well... he walked with no shirt! You weren't made of stone. But that bastard always caught you looking at him. He was irritating and vain. He acted so cool in front of others when he was actually such a brat, always doing silly things. Every time you got to talk to Woohyun in class he was there, bothering you both with any stupid question. But what you hated the most about him is that he was always on your mind. It was like he was stuck there and couldn't leave, and you didn't like that. He was a playboy and you knew falling for him wasn't a good idea. You couldn't and didn't want to compete with any of her week-end girls. You knew it was impossible to avoid him forever, even more since Haneul tried to start a conversation every time you were together.

"Call Sehun for dinner", Haneul said one night.

"Why me? Why can't you go?", you asked immediately. Just the fact that you had to face him and talk to him was making you blush.

"I'm setting the table", she simply said.

"And so?", you asked.

"Just call him, is that asking so much?", she replied.

You just stayed there and looked at her. She was with her arms in her hips, looking angry at you. If she was so "busy" setting the table, why was she just standing there and doing nothing?

"I don't see you setting the table, so you can go and tell him", you replied rudely.

"Gosh, you're so on the defensive lately when it comes to him. I could say that you like him", she said.

"That's ridiculous", you said quietly.

"Then you'll have no problem to call him", she said with a devil smile. You knew what she was trying to do. She was pushing you towards him. She definitely suspected something. But you weren't going to show her anything, so you didn't reply and just went to Sehun's bedroom.

You knocked on his door but he didn't answer, so you slowly turned the knob and entered into the room. He was lying on his bed, his eyes were closed and he had headphones on. You observed him. One of his arms was placed on his forehead and he looked so... down and defeated. You had never seen him like that before and for the first time you felt like there was much more inside of him that what he tried to make everyone believes.

"Sehun", you shouted. He then opened his eyes and looked at you startled as he removed his headphones.

"God, you scared me", he said as he sat up. His expression immediately changed and he smirked at you. "Why are you here? Maybe you want to join me and lay on my bed with me?", he said seductively. No, you we're wrong. There was nothing else inside of him. But still, your body buzzed when he said it. His words were so inviting if you forget the fact that he was just a completely asshole.