Chapter 24

Haneul was waiting for you at your school's entrance after your class finished. You finally asked her to go with you to Jongin's show; you didn't have the guts to tell Sehun. Besides, he had to work until late that day and then he agreed to meet his mother for dinner. But you felt back for not telling him. After your talk with him, he'd probably go ballistic for accepting Jongin's offering. But, again, he didn't understand. You had to see with your own eyes if Jongin wanted something more than a friendship with you. Sehun, as same as Haneul, have always been surrounded by people and they didn't know how it was to feel lonely. Haneul have always been your only friend and when she wasn't around because of holidays and stuff you were completely alone. Now that you moved, you were feeling again a little bit lonely. Sehun was with you but it wasn't the same. You didn't see him as much as before and he was your boyfriend. Of course he was your friend too, but the kind of things you did with him weren't things to do with a friend. Was it too difficult to understand that you needed a friend? You loved Haneul so much but you wanted to meet more people; people with different interests and lives. Being shy since you were a little girl, it's always been difficult for you to get new friends. You've always been jealous of those groups of friends with 4-5 people who used to be together to the cinema or got together to do anything when you were younger. You never said that to Haneul because she could feel that your friendship wasn't enough for you, but it wasn't like that. You have always admired her confident and her ease to meet new people. It was like everyone knew her and she knew everyone. It always made you feel kind of isolated. It was as if she could be hanging out with everyone while you only had her. If your friendship finishes one day, you'd be alone. Was it selfish to want more friends?

It was still soon when you got into the theater. People was coming little by little, filling their seats. The tickets Jongin gave you were really good, just in the middle of the second row. You waited for the show to begin as you talked with Haneul, catching up with her since you didn't see each other since you moved.

Crowds always scared you. Being surrounded by so many people was something that has always overwhelmed you. Maybe that was one of the reasons you didn't have much friends. But now it was different. It still kind of scared you a little but you felt more comfortable now. You knew that it was because of Sehun. Since you met him, you were doing things that you've never imagined. He was changing you... Well, he wasn't changing you actually, you've always been that way but you were too shy to show it. You were becoming yourself thanks to him.

The lights of the theater turned off and the show began. It was a musical; people were performing, singing and dancing. You couldn't help but smile when you saw Jongin on stage.

"There, Jongin is the one with the red t-shirt", you told Haneul as you pointed to Jongin.

"Oh, he's really cute", she said excited. His scene was about a street fight. They began arguing and then decided to solve it with a dance. It was like an old movie. In the moment Jongin began to dance, he changed.

"Wow, he looks very...", Haneul began.

"Sexy", you finished, barely a whisper. It was hypnotic, seductive. You couldn't aver your eyes from him. The passion he was showing was so fascinating, catching you into a spell. You were probably the one who applaud the most when the show finished.

After a while, Jongin went to meet you and Haneul. She began to fangirl about him and the rest of the dancers, causing Jongin to blush as he looked at you shyly. You couldn't stop smiling. It was cute the way he tried to cover his face with shyness. Haneul could embarrass anyone. He invited you and Haneul to have a drink with his friends.

"Go", Haneul said.

"I'm not sure. Are you coming too?", you asked.

"No, I'm going dinner with Chanyeol. Come on, have some fun!", she replied.