Chapter 3

"Hi, bubble butt", the so called Sehun smirked. You felt as your heart stopped. What the hell was happening? It was that some kind of evil joke? Sehun continued smirking at you. His smirk was making you feel nervous in a way you didn't want it to be. His eyes were looking you up and down with that cocky stare. Despite the fact you detested his personality, his physical likeness was sending you shivers along your body. It was a spell.

"Bubble... Do you know each other?", Haneul asked confused. You finally averted your eyes from Sehun and looked at her.

"No, I mean... We're attending the same classes", you began nervous.

"That's great then", Haneul said excited.

"Yeah, we just met this morning but I think we've connected really well", Sehun replied. Your eyes opened widely. What the hell was that asshole talking about? He didn't remember what happen that morning by any chance?

"Why don't you let us some time alone? I'd like to talk to her about", Sehun continued. You couldn't believe it. You looked at Haneul who was smiling as if Sehun's words were the best news of her life.

"Of course, I'm sure you want to get to know each other better", she said as she grabbed Chanyeol and began to bring him to her bedroom. You looked daggers at her.

"Don't you dare to leave", you whispered as she passed your side.

"Have fun", she replied as if she never heard you and got into her room with a still confused Chanyeol.

"So you asked Chanyeol to introduce me to you? I didn't know you liked me that much", he said smirking.

"That was clearly a mistake", you replied quickly.

"Yeah", he said.

"What happened this morning was a mistake too", you continued. You needed to make things clear and leave as soon as possible. You were so nervous around him and you didn't know why. Well, you did know why. He was like walking sex and your body was reacting. But he was such a prick. You couldn't let him notice that he had some effect on you.

"Clearly", he hissed, his eyes half-closed. He looked as he was... hurt. "Yeah, I would never be with someone who looks so pretty... plain", he replied.

You opened your mouth and closed it instantly. For a split of a second, you though he was paying you a compliment. You felt like slapping him again but that would have been too much for just one day. You were always such a restrained girl, but he was making you feel so torn between throw yourself into him and rape him on the couch or punch him so hard on the face that nobody could recognize him anymore. You just opted for giving him a deadly look and calm yourself before you spoke again.

"Did you finish?", you asked annoyed. "Then the door's over there", you said pointing at the door before you walked away and ran to your bedroom. Maybe you were overreacting and treating him really hard. He didn't do much to you. He was a womanizer and trying to flirt with you was something common for him. But you just felt your blood boiling every time you saw him, even the only thought of him made you lose your focus. You lied on your bed for a couple of hours, your mind unconsciously wandered to Sehun. You were feeling guilty for what you said. It was your fault after all; you were the one who asked Haneul to meet him. Maybe you should apologize and just try to have a normal classmate's relationship, since you were going to share the same classes during the whole year.