Chapter 25

SEHUN'S POV

She was drawing when I arrived to her apartment. She was sitting on the couch cutely with her legs crossed and so concentrated that didn't notice me. I sat behind me, observing her. How was I supposed to tell her? I didn't know what to do yet. I said she was the most important thing in my life, I was always to put her first, even over me and now I was going to leave her? I was so torn. It was my family and I couldn't turn my back on them. I didn't want to leave her, even if it was just for two years, but I was sure she would be waiting for me. She would understand. I felt so bad now because I always blamed my parents so much. But the fact that they didn't say anything about that until now made me feel angry at the same time. Were they protecting me in some way all that time? I didn't know what to think anymore. I didn't know what to feel about my father.

I stood up from the chair and she lifted her head, looking at me.

"Gosh, you scared me", she said startled.

"Sorry, I didn't want to disturb you", I replied.

"It's fine", she smiled. I sat beside her and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her against me. I buried my head in his neck. Her hair smelled so good; it was so distracting. "Are you ok?", she asked, sounding worried.

"Uh-huh", I murmured. I just needed her at that moment. I needed to kissed her, hug her and forget about the rest of the world. I needed her to comfort me.

YOUR POV

He hugged you tightly for a while until he lifted his head and your lips connected. It was such a sweet kiss that you melted. His hands were cupping your face, stroking it gently. Her hands travelled then down to your back, roaming. His lips left yours and he began to plant kisses along your face, neck, collarbone...

"I love you. You know that, right?", he said between kisses. Why was he telling you that? Of course you knew he loved you. Did anything happen at his parent's house?

"I know and I love you too", you replied.

"You're so beautiful", he whispered as his hands slid under your shirt. You brought his mouth to yours, ambushing it with your tongue as you explored his hot cavern. He tasted so sweet. He took off your shirt softly as his hands continued arousing you. It was something more than desire what he was making you feel. It was love, needs, sweetness, affection...

Sehun lied you down on the couch and began to plant hot wet kisses along your belly and breasts, causing you goose bumps. His mouth was everywhere; kissing you, licking you, biting you. You were throbbing between your legs as you arched your body, filling the little space left between you. Sehun finally lifted you. You wrapped your legs around his waist as he brought you to your bed. He took off your clothes in the sweetest possible way and removed his too before he took a condom.

None of you needed more foreplay. Your bodies were already burning and needing. He positioned himself on top of you and placed his forehead on yours as he slid inside of you. He began to thrust inside you slowly but firm, never changing his pace. Yours hands roamed gently along his back. His forehead was still on yours as his gaze was fixed on your eyes intensely. Your mouths were semi-opened, barely touching each other as his sweet breath wrapped you, making you feel dizzy.

"Sehun", you moaned. It was the only word coming out of your mouth. The room was only filled with soft moans and faltering breathings. It felt as if he was making love to you. His thrusts, still slow, were deeper each time. You felt him so inside of you, as if he were a part of you. You pounded your nails on his back as he hit a particularly soft spot.

"Sehun", you moaned again.

His pace became faster as he hit that same spot each time. You placed your hands on his butt, pulling him closer against you, making him going even deeper. You could feel him in your cervix as an intense and knowing sensation began to grow up in your belly. Sehun's body tensed; his release was near too.