Battle of the Angels And Warlock's Hex!

Elizabeth's pov

I held on tightly to Suho, yelping each time he was flung to the side by Taehyung during their fight. Seeing just how high we were in the air scared the crap out of me, especially because I was in the middle of this fight. "Put the human down and return to your side of the Woods, Suho. This is your last warning, I will not tell you again." Taehyung warned, I looked up at him and felt a shiver run down my back. The look he was giving Suho sent shivers down my spine, he looked so terrifying and it was worse that he was so calm about this whole ordeal. "I don't think so." Suho answered, I looked at him like he was crazy. Shaking my head, I took a deep breath and opened my mouth.

"Don't say anything. Suho might kill you for speaking up. Don't you dare do it, Liz." My conscious warned, "I have to try and stop this damn madness. I'm not letting him go without hearing what I have to say. Especially if he might kill me. That's all the more reason to speak up."

"No. No. Don't you-"

"See, I agree with Mr. Taehyung over there. I really think you should put me down and go back to wherever side of the woods you came from. I have a feeling that Mr. Taehyung is willing to start a war." Suho looked down at me, narrowing his eyes sharply, while Taehyung smirked in amusement. "You should listen to the little lady, Suho. You know that I can and will start a war over this." Taehyung threatened, Suho only chuckled and shook his head. "You want to start a war over a human girl?" He asked in disbelief, I looked up at Taehyung, who only seemed very amused by Suho's disbelief. "You really don't believe that I wouldn't?" Taehyung chuckled, a mischievous glint in his eyes which didn't seem to bode well for Suho. I looked up at him, watching as he broke out into a small sweat. Suho quickly wiped away the fear, the glint in his eyes seeming to match Taehyung's.

"You want the human?" Suho quirked an eyebrow, a smirk plastering his face.

"You already know the answer to that, Suho."

"You want her..." Suho lifted me up, holding the back of my shirt with one hand which panicked me. Taehyung's smirk fell off his face, his expression being replaced with anger. "What are you doing?" I panicked, Suho ignored me and continued looking at Taehyung. "Go get her." Suho let go of my shirt, dropping me from his grip. I let out a terrified scream, shutting my eyes tightly as I waited to make contact with the ground but it never came. I opened my eyes, shocked to see that it was Taehyung who caught me. His eyes met mine, a small smirk plastering his face as he could feel my fear. But not once did I feel that he would harm me, in fact, it was the complete opposite. Which told me that he was definitely not like the others.

"Hey!! Let her go!!" An arrow whizzed past Taehyung's head, which prompted Taehyung and I to look down.

"Jimin, no!! Wait!" Another arrow came flying at us, Taehyung dodging it in time before it could hit his wing. He floated back, keeping distance between Jimin and I. "I will not let you start a war over a human girl!! She is going to die today, Taehyung." Suho let out a battle cry, heading straight for us. Taehyung turned around, dodging Suho and kicked him in the back sending him hurtling to the ground. Suho stopped himself short floating just a foot away from the ground, he spun around and held out a hand. A dark ball of light formed in his hand and he shot it off at Taehyung, who couldn't dodge it this time as it followed after him. Taehyung flew away but the attack was closing in, I panicked in his arms as I saw it come closer. Taehyung stopped flying, he turned around and held out a hand creating a purple ball of light. The attack collided with Suho's creating a large explosion, which threw Taehyung and I back. During the shockwave, Suho managed to get behind Taehyung, taking him by surprise. "Think you can handle this." My eyes widened as I saw him holding a large knife, he swooped down and stabbed Taehyung directly in the shoulder. He let out a shout of pain, dropping me in the process as he took the knife out of his shoulder. I screamed loudly, hoping somebody would catch me. I closed my eyes, praying that I survive the fall when I felt myself floating.