Town Under Attack

3rd person's pov

"What was it that Liz asked you to do?" Yeonjun asked Taehyun, the three had walked back into Namjoon's mansion after watching Elizabeth and her group leave. Since they had been tasked with keeping watch of the mansion and the town, Yeonjun was a little on edge. Especially after watching the whole fight between Taehyung and Suho, he knew that Taehyung had once again managed to scare off Suho. He knew that he didn't have to worry about that, he was more worried about the townspeople that were still missing. They were going to need all the help they could get and luckily, there was someone he could contact who could offer up that exact help they needed to fix up the town and find the missing people. "I'm going to deliver some personal letters by hand to someone back in her hometown. She said I didn't have to do that but I think it would be great to travel after what we just experienced, besides, she's a sweet little lady who I respect. So I'm fine with it." Taehyun smiled, "You are always so generous." Beomgyu stated, shaking his head. "Well, what can I say? My sister raised me this way." Taehyun shrugged, making Yeonjun lightly chuckle and shake his head. "That she did." Beomgyu agreed, "When are you leaving?" Yeonjun spoke, picking up Monie who had come sauntering over.

"In a few hours, I have to map out my route first." Taehyun snapped his fingers and a map appeared, floating up in the air. He grabbed the map, ticking the letters in his bag. "Mind if I come with?" Yeonjun asked, both Beomgyu and Taehyun looked at him in slight shock.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Hyung, you were so against Namjoon hyung leaving town and now you want to go with Taehyun out of town?" Beomgyu quipped, confused.

"Yes. I want to leave. It's not like we have another threat coming and Namjoon hyung put up a barrier to protect the town. We don't need to worry about Suho hyung cause Taehyung took care of that problem and with all that's going on, I agree with Taehyun about getting fresh air. And we can call Soobin to help with finding the people we are still missing." Yeonjun shrugged, "That's not a bad idea. He's really good at finding people." Taehyun said, not looking up from the map. "So you want to leave me here with all of this and Soobin hyung?" Beomgyu asked, "Yes." Yeonjun nodded. "Ugh, fine. I'll call him. You can go on your stupid trip with Taehyun." Beomgyu stormed off angrily, leaving Yeonjun confused. He slammed the door behind him, making Monie softly mew at the noise. "I don't get it.. Why is he so angry about me leaving?" Yeonjun tilted his head and crossed his arms, confused by Beomgyu's reaction.

"Really? You don't know?" Taehyun teased.

"Know what? If you know something tell me, don't tease me." Yeonjun scoffed.

"Ah, Yeonjun-ah. You know nothing of what Beomgyu feels."

"And what's that supposed to mean?" Yeonjun furrowed his eyebrows. "You really think that leaving Beomgyu here alone is a good idea? Think about it. He's been with you ever since we were younger and after he lost his brother, you have been the only constant in his life. Especially since he lost his parents fairly young, now, you're leaving him alone. And with Soobin at that. Soobin isn't the best at understanding his feelings. He's closed off and he's very different from you, those two are always tense with each other." Taehyun explained, Yeonjun sighed as he finally realized what he was hinting at. Beomgyu was upset with Yeonjun for wanting to leave him behind, "Damn it.. I didn't think he would.." Yeonjun sighed, placing Monie on the chair beside him. "You should go talk to him." Taehyun stated, Yeonjun gave him a quick thanks and left the room. Monie meowed at Taehyun, who only chuckled. "I know, Monie."

Yeonjun found Beomgyu sitting in Namjoon's library, overlooking the town square. He stared out of the window, watching the paper he sent off to get to Soobin fly away. He saw Yeonjun's reflection in the window but didn't bother moving back to look at him, "Gyu, I'm sorry." Yeonjun apologized, "Yeah.. It's fine, Hyung. There's no reason for you to apologize." Beomgyu shrugged, crossing his arms. "No, there is. I didn't even think to consider your feelings about me leaving you just like that. And I should have. I'm sorry." He reiterated, "Hyung," Beomgyu sighed, turning away from the window. He looked at Yeonjun, who was standing in the doorway. "I'm not angry with you for wanting to leave, I was just taken off guard because you were so adamant about Namjoon hyung not leaving. Besides... Soobin hyung and I can handle things here, you should go with Taehyun and get out of here for a bit. You've been stressed since this first happened."