Another Threat! Finally A Way Out!

Elizabeth's pov

As the figure flew back towards us, I got another sharp pain that ran through my body making me cringe in pain. "Liz?" Jimin grabbed me, moving me out of the way as the guy came at us. He crashed into a wall behind us causing everyone to cover their faces, "Liz, are you alright?" I shook my head as I leaned onto Jimin, "What's wrong with Elizabeth?" Namjoon asked, "A mysterious symbol is on her arm while we were walking earlier. She's been getting random pains since then. It looks like some sort of link." Hoseok explained, "Let me see," Namjoon gestured towards my arm which Hoseok carefully unwrapped, the symbol faintly glowing a pink hue. Namjoon's eyes widened when he saw the symbol on my arm, "Namjoon, what is this?" Hoseok asked as the others looked at my arm, "A body link.." Namjoon answered. "A what now?" Jungkook asked, "It's a link that one person makes, particularly a wizard or witch that connects two people who have a close relationship with one another. Whoever casted the spell must have casted it on someone close to Elizabeth so that whatever pain or emotion that person feels, she will feel as well." I hissed in pain, nearly doubling over but Jimin held me up. Letting me put my weight onto him, "Can this kill her?" Taehyung asked, "Not necessarily but she can feel if the person linked to her dies."

"Who would-"

"Damian." I said, "He put the link on Damian. That good for nothing bastard!" I cursed, we heard Jin curse and looked forward to see him fighting one on one with that figure. I still couldn't figure out what he was but something made me believe he was a mix, he had to be part human. Jin was kicked in the chest harshly, causing him to fly back toward us. Jungkook moved quickly, catching Jin as Taehyung looked forward at the figure. "Dude, what is your deal?" Jin asked, as he stood up straight. The guy didn't answer and went in for the attack but he was swiftly kicked in the side and sent flying by Yoongi into another cave wall, which shook the cave. As he crashed through the wall, my eyes widened as I looked forward. Light shone on us, "Is that?" Jungkook started, "The outside of the cave?!" Jin looked very excited and the rest of us were relieved to have found a way out, the only thing stopping us was this guy. "Looks like it." Taehyung smirked, "Don't get your hopes up, we still have someone to deal with before we can even leave cause he's in our way." Yoongi stated, taking a defensive stance in front of the group. Hoseok walked forward, standing next to Yoongi and he looked ready to fight. The figure got back up and walked in through the wall, he looked like he had regretted attacking us since he was now dealing with Yoongi and Hoseok. Before the figure could attack us once again, another figure came flying and barreled straight into figure standing in front of Yoongi and Hoseok. My nose caught whiff of a familiar scent and I wasn't the only one to recognize the scent, Jungkook looked shocked. The figure who been attacking us was sent flying, he crashed into a boulder which broke in half on impact while the one who attacked him was floating a few feet away from us.

"Damn it, BamBam. Haven't I told you to stop going on your rampages and wrecking the cave?!" Kai snapped.

"Shit." Was all Jimin said.

"Shit is right." Jungkook agreed.

"How did he break out of the spell?" Hoseok quipped, "It wasn't the full spell. I only casted half of the Daydream spell on him and he is strong." Yoongi explained, "You didn't cast a whole spell? How do you even do that?" Taehyung asked, "The same way you hold back your strength when fighting against a weaker opponent." Jimin chimed in, I winced again in pain.

"Funny to see you here, Kai. You're usually not this far deep into the cave." Bambam, the person who Kai attacked said as he stood onto his feet. He brushed himself off, chuckling to himself and his body language seemed very excited. Like he was happy that he got to see Kai.

"I wouldn't be this far deep if you hadn't started wrecking parts of the cave. I sensed your rage." Kai crossed his arms, he didn't look to fond of BamBam.

"You know these people?" Bambam asked, motioning to our group.

"I do." Kai looked back at us, he smirked when caught sight of me. Jungkook and Taehyung took a protective step in front of me, blocking Kai from seeing me. "I still want your human," He stated, "And you're still not getting her. Just drop it." Hoseok snapped, "Ooh, Guardian Angel here is feisty." Kai teased, "Kai, you make one move towards her and you'll regret it." Taehyung threatened, from his body language, I could tell he wasn't going to let Kai get to me. "I can do far worse than the dragon did and you don't want to see me when I'm pissed." Taehyung added.

Kai chuckled and shook his head at the threat, "Ah, you know.. You're funny."

"Funny how?"

"Because you forgot, I'm an incubus. I can merely just say her name and pull her into my own spell."

This time, Hoseok and Namjoon both chuckled making Kai frown. I looked over at the two as Namjoon stepped out beside Jin, "Why are you laughing? You don't think I can do it?" Kai snapped, "It's not that." Hoseok said, shaking his head as he put his hands in his pocket. "It's the fact that you think that we'll let you do it again. When I casted the spell that broke her out of your trance, I made sure she was protected from your potent spells." Namjoon crossed his arms, making Kai angry.

"You fucking -"

"Oh, you kiss your momma with that mouth?" Bambam teased.

"Shut it, Bambam."

"Ah ah ah, I can't."

"This has nothing to do with you, this is my human. She is going to be mine." Kai sneered, "That's not gonna happen." Bambam shook his head, "And why is that?" Kai frowned, looking at Bambam with anger. "Because that human is going to be mine." He smirked. "No, she won't. I saw her first, she is mine." Kai stepped closer to Bambam.

"She's neither of yours. And if you think, we'll let you have her, then you are sorely mistaken." Yoongi declared. I winced in pain again, feeling pain shoot through my lower half of my body and gripped Jimin's shirt tighter. Things were about to get a lot more complicated.