Chapter 8

I hid my face in my free hand and shrugged off the blanket, revealing the actions of my hand. "Take off your boxers." I shook my head 'no'.

"I'm embarrassed."

"Look up." I looked up to see Levi sitting on his bed, cross legged, with his boxers in his hand and his other hand covering his member. My face heated up and turned red. I looked down.

"Don't look at me. Or laugh. Or even think about my penis, got it?"

"Too late, brat. I can't take my eyes off of you. If I laugh it would be because I find you adorable. Also, I've been thinking about your penis for the past 30 minutes. What can I do to make it easier?"

He's so sweet. I blush harder and slip off my boxers and sit with both my legs hanging over the edge of the bed and one hand covering me. I looked at him watching me and then looked to the side. "There."

"God, can I just do you right here right now?" Levi's hand started moving in a repetitive up and down motion.

"Please do." I copied him. Levi and I stared into each other's eyes. Never breaking eye contact. Our speeds matched. Levi leaned his head back and moaned while biting his lip.

I began to breath heavily, watching Levi in a fit of pleasure pushed me to the edge. I moaned loudly, "L-oh god. Levi." We both regained eye contact and stroked faster. My body twitched briefly.

After about 2 minutes of stroking and moaning and cursing, we finished about the same time. I was 5 seconds after Levi.

We were both breathing heavy and sweating. The thing I just did finally became real. I blushed oh so brightly. I quickly searched for my blanket and turned away with my butt facing Levi and covered my self so only my toes were showing.

"Hey! Where'd you go?" Levi sounded slightly concerned but not one bit flustered. I replied with a muffled groan. "Eren, come out." I refused. "Eren, please look at me." The worry in his voice was to difficult to ignore.

I turned around with my blanket covering everything except my face. I looked at him. He had covered his lower regions with a sheet but his torso was still visible.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry if I made you do something you didn't want to do. I just wanted to make your birthday special."

Tears began to well up in my eyes, threatening to spill over. "Thank you. I'm fine, just embarrassed but super happy to feel so cared for. Because of you this will forever be my favorite birthday." I smiled and a few tears ran down face.

"Hey, Eren?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

Those three words made my stomach burst with butterflies, and my heart beat faster. All the tears welling up in my eyes bursted out. I stood up, not caring that I was naked. I quickly made my way over to the computer, and hugged it. Yep, I hugged a computer.

"I know I probably look ridiculous hugging a freaking computer and crying, but you just make me so happy. I knew we had a connection the moment we first voice chatted. Oh god, Levi, I love you too. I love you so so much."

I stopped hugging the computer and sat in the chair in front of it. Just admiring the face of the one I truly believe I want to spend the rest of my life with. He was smiling a genuine smile.

"I saw your penis."

My face flushed red and I turned to the side, crossing my arms. "I spill my heart out and you talk about my penis." I bursted out laughing, and Levi chuckled. I turned to him and said, "So, what did you think about while touching yourself, huh?"

Levi cocked an eyebrow and put his finger on his chin as if he was thinking. "I was thinking about you riding me like you did the chair, and also about making you into a moaning mess beneath me." He winked at me and I rolled my eyes.

"I hope one day those happen."

"I have one more suprise."