Chapter 19

"What's behind door number one?" I said, mocking a game show host as I opened the door closest to the entrance. It was a decent sized closest, neatly organized. I closed it and walked to the next one.

"How about door number 2?" I opened the door and turned on the light. The room was windowless and painted white with music notes painted in black over it. It was filled with a huge variety of instruments. Violins, guitars, pianos, a drum set, and a microphone stand.

I admired the room a few moments longer and then turned off the light and shut the door. There was one last door downstairs. The door was through the laundry room. It was bigger than most doors, heavier looking too.

I opened the door, it was a huge garage. In one corner was a table surrounded by tools on the wall. In the opposite corner there was a good sized safe. I wonder what's in there. There were shelves for storage and what not but none of that stuff particularly stood out to me.

In the middle of the garage there was a motorcycle. It was gorgeous, polished and clean. I instantly imagined Levi in a bikers get up. Leather vest, showing off his muscular arms. The thought excited me. I walked out of the garage and went upstairs.

There was only one room upstairs I haven't looked in. The guest room. I opened the last door and gasped. It was beautiful. The wall was a dark, almost blood, red with a clean, white carpet.

Against the wall was a king sized bed, covered neatly with lighter red bedding. Over the bed was a black canopy, draping down around it. Next to the bed were two dark wood dressers. The room was just gorgeous. After admiring it for 2 more minutes, I closed the door.

I went back downstairs and watched Game of Thrones. I didn't realize. Levi walked in until he placed his hands on my shoulders and yelled.

"Boo!!"

I screamed like a girl and Levi laughed at me. "Damn it Levi! Don't do that!"

"Come upstairs." He turned around and I turned off the tv. I walked behind him and he randomly stopped, making me bump into him.

"What is it?"

"You left a door open." Levi walked over to the room and opened it slightly, looking inside it. "Do you play or sing at all, Eren?" He asked still looking into the room.

"I play violin and guitar. I don't know how good of a singer I am."

"Oh." Levi sounded sad. He shut the door and walked up the stairs with me walking behind him.

"Do you play?" I asked as we walked into the bedroom.

"Every instrument in that room." He turned and smiled. "Do you have any really nice clothes?"

"Like a tuxedo? No. Wh-"

"Don't ask questions." Levi interrupted. "Stay there." Levi walked out of the room and returned a minute later with a tuxedo draped over his arm. "Put this on." He said as he handed it to me.

I grabbed it and set in on the bed. Levi walked to the closet and pulled his own out. He stripped with his back towards me. Even his back had a slight amount of muscle. He turned around and caught me staring.

"What is it, brat?"

"Nothing, nothing. I just, love your body."

"Just get dressed." I obeyed. I got fully dressed into a black and white tuxedo.

"Levi? I uhh I don't know how to put a tie on." I said shyly.

Levi walked over to me, still shirtless, and stood directly in front of me. "Here." He tied it perfectly and then looked up at me. He gave me the sexiest side smile in the history of sexy side smiles and then pulled me down by my tie.