Chapter 33

"You seem prepared. Are you ready?" Levi wiped his hands on to the blankets and then placed them on my hips.

I nodded. "Yeah. I'm more than ready."

Levi helped me align myself with his penis and I slowly pushed it inside.

"Oww." I whispered to myself.

"Does it hurt?"

"A little bit, but I'm okay." Once I got enough in I placed my hands on his arms and pushed down.

I refused to look at Levi, sex is just so embarrassing to me and he seems so open about it. Like he could probably hold a phone call while having sex without a problem. I laughed.

"What are you laughing about?"

I shook my head and slowly moved myself back up. I did this a few times to get used to the feeling before speeding up. I do love how patient Levi is with me, though.

Levi placed his left hand on my face as I continued to move. "Why don't .... you look at me?"

I still didn't look at him. "Shhh. I'm concentrating."

Levi laughed and then moaned as I went down as far as I could go. My breath hitched and I scratched Levi's arms. Levi wrapped an arm around my lower back and pulled our bodies as close as we could get.

I finally got myself to look at him. Sweat stuck his hair to his forehead and he was looking at my face. Nothing else, just my face. I pushed my lips against his with need and quickened my pace.

I moaned and Levi scratched my lower back.

"Levi." I moaned almost in a whisper. "I love you."

"I... love... you..." he said just as softly as he moved his hips with mine.

We continued our kiss, Levi slipped his tongue in my mouth as I moaned. He slid a hand to my cock and began to stroke it, matching our pace. About a minute or so later I moaned loudly and finished.

I kept riding Levi until he reached his climax also. His body twitched lightly and he drew blood from my back. I bounced two or three times after he did and then stopped.

We were both panting and covered in sweat. Levi and I looked at eachother in silence for at least fifteen seconds. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

Levi carefully lifted me off of him, his semen dripping out of me and on him and down my legs. I blushed at the feeling. I fell backwards and covered my face with my hands, placing my feet on Levi.

"What are you doing?" Levi chuckled

"Planning my funeral." I said dimly.

"Why?" He laughed.

"When I'm with you I feel like I'm in heaven. That means I'm dead. So I need a funeral."

"Let's go shower. Then we can talk about your funeral."

-----------------------

It was now December 20th. Levi got from today to January 17th off, so he's stuck with me all the time. His birthday is in 5 days and I don't know what to do for him. Also, our 1 year anniversary is on January 6th.

For my birthday Levi gave me a sexy dance and a plane ticket. What can I do for him?