Chapter 20

He kissed me gently, then backed up and continued getting dressed. I cleared my throat and said, "Thank you." I put some black socks on and then looked at Levi. He was dressed like a bartender. The tuxedo he was wearing was a mix between bartender and groom.

The thought of Levi as a groom made me squeal. Levi looked at me confused, "What's going on?"

"Nothing!" I blushed. "I was just thinking about how handsome you are."

"You look really good, Eren." He smiled.

I looked down and rubbed my neck. "T-thank you."

"Are you ready?"

"Are you going to tell me what's going on?"

"No. You look ready. Let's go." He turned off all the lights in the house and walked out of the door, I followed. He locked the door behind me.

We got into the car and sat in silence. The car smelt of cigarettes.

"Do you smoke?" I asked as Levi pulled out of the driveway and headed off to where ever we are going.

"Sometimes. Does the smell bother you?"

"No. I just didn't know."

"Have you ever smoked?"

"No. I haven't."

Levi just nodded and continued driving. We pulled in to a fancy French restaurant. It look super expensive. Its also awkward because I don't speak French so Levi is my translator.

"This looks ex-"

"Don't worry about it. Just get what you want, it's my treat."

All of our dates have been at cafes and small restaurants. Most people don't even think of us as a gay couple, but when we walked into this one I could feel the stares.

Apparently, Levi made reservations here before I even arrived. If he did it any later we wouldn't of been able to eat here. We got a table in the back corner and a waiter walked up to us. He said something to me in french and I looked at Levi.

"He asked what you wanted to drink. Do you just want some good wine?" I nodded and Levi translated what I wanted in fluent french, then the waiter walked away.

Levi was just so handsome. I couldn't stop staring at him.

"Your guest room is set up very nice." I said, trying to start a conversation.

"I set it up for us, to be honest."

"It does have a romantic feeling." Levi smiled and the waiter returned with a fancy bottle of Chardonnay wine and poured some in our glasses.

The waiter left and a waitress replaced him. I looked at the menu and of course it was all in french, duh. I looked at Levi.

"Hey, Levi. I can't read the menu. Can you just pick something out for me please?"

Levi looked at the menu and rolled his eyes. "I'm sorry. Of course I can."

The waitress said something to Levi, she looked flirtatious. I felt jealousy boil in my gut. Women, I rolled my eyes. Levi looked over at me and then back at her and replied. She nodded and then took our menus and walked away.

"Eren, are you bus- of course you're not busy this weekend." He shook his head and furrowed his eyebrows "My brain stops working when I'm around you, I swear."

I laughed, the jealousy completely washed away. "No, I'm free."

"Would you like to go somewhere with me, tonight?"

"Where?" I felt excited.

"I want to camp in my truck. Yes I know that sounds super weird but I'm being serious."

"Explain."

"Well there's a great camping spot I found when I was little. You can see all the stars and I can put my car in the perfect spot."

"It sounds amazing, but uncomfortable."

He smiled. "We are going to fill the trunk with blankets and pillows, put the cover on, drive there, remove it, and sleep in the trunk." He took a sip of his wine. "What do you think?"

"I think it's the best idea ever! I'm so excited." I said while smiling.

The waitress came back and placed a plate of crab legs in the middle of the table and a basket of bread sticks next to it. Levi said 'merci' which I know means thank you. The waitress nodded and walked away.