Chapter 26

Levi began to drive. He placed one hand on my thigh and squeezed it before moving his hand back on the wheel.

"Levi?"

"Hm?" He replied without looking at me.

"I'm so glad I met you."

Levi smiled. "I thought I was going to die alone. Yeah, I have two friends but it's different than this. I don't want to be with them like I do with you." He looked at me and then back at the road.

"I really love you, Levi."

Levi ruffed up my hair and I giggled. "I love you, too, brat."

We spent the rest of the car ride in a comfortable silence.

Once we got home, we unpacked all the pillows and blankets. Memories of last night flashed into my mind and made me feel shy. Levi made me remove all pillowcases and throw them into the washer.

It took about an hour to get everything done.

"I need a shower." I sighed as I dragged myself up the stairs. I felt like Levi was behind me. He walks so quietly so I can never tell.

I stopped and turned around. Levi looked to be undressing me with his eyes. He looked up at my blushing face and whispered, "Hey cutie." He walked past me as he slid his hand over my ass.

"If you're going to undress me, might as well do it openly." I rolled my eyes and continued into the bathroom. Levi stayed in the bedroom as I showered.

Whenever any water dripped down my back and touched my opening, it burned. I yelled out in pain the first time but every other time I simply hissed. When I got out I dried off and hung the towel.

I was about to walk into the room with nothing on when I heard Levi's voice.

"No, I can't. I'm busy this weekend. This date shit will have to wait. I told you this before Eren came."

I felt jealousy twist my insides once again. I walked into the room, naked and confident. Showing Levi what he'll be missing as I walked to the dresser.

He fixated his eyes on me and continued his phone call. Asshole. I thought.

"Seriously shit face. You and big brows can wait until next weekend."

I felt my jealousy fade slightly as I began to question myself. I slide on some soft striped boxers and looked at Levi who was still staring at me?

"What?" I accidentally said a little meaner than I meant to

Levi looked at me confused for a moment and then shook his head.

"I'll talk to him about it, and call you back tomorrow... Stop squealing in my ear you hyperactive pig." And he hung up.

He looked at me. "Are you mad at me?" His voice was neutral.

I ignored him and crawled into bed, facing away from him. "I'm going to go shower, we'll talk when I get out." Levi walked out of the room and walked back in about 10 minutes later.

I cooled down a bit. The pain and jealously made me irritable. I pretended to be sleeping as he turned off the light and crawled in next to me. He placed his hand on my hip and slid it up towards my shoulder.

"Eren? Wake up. I don't want you going to bed angry."

"I'm not angry." I replied, my voice void of all emotions

"Why did you snap at me when I was looking at you?"

"Why were you looking at me?"

"Don't answer my question with a question."

"Don't ignore my question."

"You're being immature. I was looking at you because you walked into the room naked and I could see all the marks I put on your body."

'Calm down, Eren.' I thought.

"I snapped at you because I'm in pain and irritated."

"Is it your ass?"

"Yeah but it only hurt in the shower."

"Is that why I heard you yell?"

"Yeah."

"Is something else bothering you?"

"Myself."

"What are you talking about?" Levi pushed my shoulder, making me lay on my back.

Even though the lights were off, the window illuminated the room just enough for me to see Levi's face. I avoided looking at him.

"When I walked out of the bathroom I heard you say something about a date and I got jealous. Then once I walked in and you continued talking it slowly became more obvious it wasn't what I thought it was..." I trailed off.

Levi leaned over and placed his lips on mine. I tried to resist but he placed a hand on my cheek and stopped me. I gave in.