Chapter 2

"One new email"
I scream of excitement in my head. "Yes!!" I anxiously open it and begin to read:

"Mr. Jaeger,

I, too, have received many recommendations and requests from my fans. I feel that a co-op would be beneficial to both of us since neither of us have done one previously. This email is a terrible source of communication so heres my number : 'xxx-xxx-xxxx'. Please feel free to text and/or call me whenever. I look forward to hearing from you.
-Levi (WingsofFreedom)"

"Oh. My. God. He said yes. He said yes!" I scream to absolutely no one. Then I remember the number. Yesssss. I pull my phone out again and put his number into my phone. It's good to put a name to the voice. All I need now is the face. Should I text him right now? Or in the morning? If I reply right now I'll seem desperate. If I reply in the morning it'll be perfectly normal, right? I decided to text him in the morning, so I hop in bed and knock out.

-11:00-

I was woken abruptly from the blaring sound of my alarm. "Ahhh damn it!" I yelled, still groggy from sleep, and felt around everywhere for my phone. I finally found it but only after hitting my head 3 times in the process. I open my phone and turn my alarm off, sighing in relief.

I checked my phone for any new messages and then went to my contacts. I scrolled to Levi's contact and hit 'text Levi'.

Me: Good Morning, Levi. It's Eren.

I didnt expect a reply right away so I got on with my morning business. I slugged out of bed and walked to my closet. I picked out a simple t-shirt and some cargo shorts and walked to the bathroom. I then washed my face, brushed my teeth and then jumped in the shower. After my shower I went into my room and got dressed. Then I spotted my phone and checked it.

New message

Levi: Good morning, brat. I was wondering when you wanted to do the co-op and what not. You'll obviously need my Skype although I don't plan on showing my face anytime soon.

Me: Are you busy today? Here's my Skype '...'. Call me or just message me it doesn't matter. Also, I can respect that. It took my up to about 5,000 to show my face.

I'm feeling super excited! Maybe I should tell him I'm gay just out of respect. Or maybe I shouldn't? I wonder what he looks like. I walked over to my computer and opened up Skype and YouTube.

Ding

I looked down at my phone and read the reply

Levi: I have no plans today. I don't mind filling in today's schedule with a co-op. I added you so just call me when you aren't busy.

I quickly went over to Skype and accepted his request. I then clicked the blue phone icon.
Ring, ring

Ring, riing.

"Oi." I jumped slightly at the sound of his voice. He's perfect. Wait what, no. You just met him calm down. "Uhh.. Eren? Are there?"

"O-oh yes! I'm right here. " I replied quickly. "I guess we should've figured out what game to play together, huh?"

I totally forgot to ask. Mental facepalm. "Hm.. I got this fan made slenderman game. It's made for 2 people. Do you want to try it out?"

How can someone sound so stoic? "Dudde! Yes let's do it." I set up the video, downloaded the game, and Levi got ready to record his screen.

"Are you ready?" I asked him after making sure everything was set up.

"Yeah." I hope this game will get some emotion out of him.