Chapter 28

"Are you sure you're not afraid?" He pushed down harder on my neck, but was careful not to stop me from breathing.

"I. Am. Not. Afraid." I said clearly.

Levi removed his hand from my neck and pushed me by the side of my thigh, knocking me into a fetal position. He crawled off the bed and picked up my phone. I smiled.

"What's your pass code?" He looked at me.

"I don't know."

"Eren."

"Levi."

Levi's eye twitched with anger but I kept smiling. "Tell me."

"You told me to give you my phone, not my pass code."

"I have your phone now give me the code."

"Nope. Those pictures are mine."

Levi sat on the bed and sighed. "I guess we won't be going anywhere today."

"That's okay. I have to get used to your rough sex somehow."

Levi turned his head towards me. His face had no trace of emotion. "Tell me your pass code or you won't be able to walk or sit for a week."

I sat up and crawled on the bed towards him. I put my lips up to his ear and whispered, "Make me."

Something in Levi snapped when I said that. I quickly began to back away as Levi stood up. "I'm sorry! I'll tell you! Its-"

"Too late." I ran out of the room and Levi followed.

"I said I'm sorry!" I yelled as I ran into the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I didn't hear Levi anywhere near the door. My heart was pounding. I was scared but I know he won't purposefully hurt me.

After a minute I opened the door and dashed into the guest room. I screamed. Levi was in there leaning up against a bed post. I sprinted back into the bedroom, laid on my stomach on the bed, and hid under the blankets.

I heard Levi yawn and then speak. "That is the worst hiding spot I have ever seen." He ripped off the covers and placed his knee on my back.

"I'm sorry! Please forgive me!"

Levi removed his knee and I sat up, facing away from him. He sat behind me and grabbed me by my hips. I screamed as he pulled my back against him.

"Is your ass still sore?"

I nodded.

He wrapped his arms around me and bit down on my neck. Hard. I let out a cry of pain which soon turned into a cry of pleasure as Levi sucked and kissed my neck.

I tried to run away, not wanting anymore obvious hickies but he held me in his arms "Levi!!"

"What? Where do you think you're going? I'm not done with you yet."

"You're going to give me a hickey and then everyone will be able to see it."

"Good. Everyone will know you're mine." He kissed my cheek and then whispered in my ear, "But if you ever take a picture of me again, can you take a guess what I'll do?"

"Probably nothing I won't enjoy."

Levi sighed. "Delete the pictures and we'll be good."

"No. I want to keep them. In fact I plan on taking more. Next time I'll just make sure the sounds down."

Levi let out an exasperated sigh and removed his arms from around me. I tried to grab his arms but he was a lot stronger than me.

"No! Stoopppp!" I whined as I turned around to look at Levi. He was pinching the bridge of his nose. When he put his arms down, I wrapped my arms around his neck and sat on his lap. "I like it when you hold me."

Levi placed his arms on my sides. "You're pushing it, brat"

"I knoow!" I said in an innocent voice "Where are we going today?"

"Get off."

"Nooo!"

"I'm a lot stronger than I look. I hope you know that by now."

"I know. I also know that I have my phone and I get to do this." I squeezed Levi and then smiled.

Click

"Look, Levi!" I showed him the picture.

"You're cute. Now get off. We have places to be."

"Tell me where we are going!"

Levi pushed me down and kissed me gently befofe getting up.

"Paintballing."