Chapter 56

"Close your eyes." I whispered.

Levi looked up and down my body before closing his eyes. "Why am I-"

I began to move my body faster and more lustfully against him. I moaned his name breathlessly. I smiled when I felt him twitch under my butt. I stopped and Levi opened his eyes. I put a finger to his mouth before he tried to speak.

I stood up again and removed Levi's boxers and then my own. I kneeled over him before lowering my body down until the tip touched me. Levi observed me silently. His hands roamed from my thighs up to my stomach. His fingers traced over my small muscles and then up past my ribs. His finger pushed past my nipple, the touch made me shiver slightly.

I lowered my body down slowly as his hands explored my body. I held his penis as I pushed down and then moved my hands onto Levi's neck. I exhaled loudly as I went as far down as I could.

Levi's hands settled on my ass and his eyes on mine. I moved my hips again, carefully. I slide upwards and then dropped back down, gasping softly. I felt Levi squeeze my ass as his eyes filled up with lust. I smiled and moved again.

Levi let out a inaudible moan and then sank his teeth into my neck lustfully. I let out a loud moan and slammed my butt down. We both let out a loud, gasping moan and he slid his hands to my lower back.

When we were done, we were both covered in sweat, scratches, and bite marks. He laid on the couch, naked, and cuddled. Levi played with my hair as I drew circles on his back with my fingers.

"You should go make the appointment." I whispered to Levi.

Levi reached over me and grabbed his phone.

"You stay quiet."

He typed in some numbers and put the phone to his ear. I closed my eyes and placed my face on his chest, listening to his heart beat.

"Hello, this is Levi Ackerman, I'm calling to make an appointment."

I kissed his chest gently.

"My husband and I want a child. We already have the woman we want to carry it. We just need to do everything in between."

I kissed his chest again and moved up to his neck.

"Tomorrow is perfect. Okay. Thank you." He tossed his phone to the end of the couch. "What are you doing?"

"Kissing you." I said as I kissed his neck again and then moved my lips to his shoulders, sucking gently.

"Why?"

I sat up and looked at Levi's exposed body.

"No matter how much I look at you or touch you or have sex with you, it always feels brand new."

I traced his jaw line with my finger and then moved down to his collarbones and did the same to them. Levi watched my face as I watched my finger trace the muscles on his torso. I bit my lip as I concentrated on his body.

I traced his V-line and smiled when I reached his groin. I patted his tummy before standing up.

"You should call Hanji and tell her about the appointment details."

I leaned over and kissed him before walking upstairs. I walked into the bathroom and looked into the mirror. My back and sides were covered in red marks, along with my neck. I smiled and jumped in to the shower.

I sat on the floor in the shower, instead of on the marble benches, and let the water hit my back and drip down my face. I pulled my knees to my chest and placed my head on my knees. I began to talk to my mom.

"Hey, mommy. I really wish you were here." I began to cry softly. "You see, I met this guy about 5 or 6 years ago. You knew I was gay, didn't you? Anyway, he's an amazing guy. He's short. I think you guys would've gotten along.
His name is Levi. You can hear me right, mom? He is gentle and loving. His temper may be as short as he is but he is kind hearted." I began to sob loudly. "We got married and now we are going to have a child. You would've made an amazing grandmother."

I sat in the shower and cried for a really long time. The hot water turned cold and I couldn't stop crying. My tears were a mix of happiness and sadness.

"Eren?" I heard Levi say as he walked into the bathroom.

I quickly stood up and turned my back to the shower door.

"Yes?" I answered, my voice cracking slightly.

"Are you okay? You've been in the shower for 45 minutes."

"I'm fine. I just got lost in my thoughts." I drowned my face in the water, hoping to wash off any sign of my crying session.

Levi got into the shower and turned on the shower head closest to the door.

"You shouldn't lie to your husband." Levi sighed. "I could hear you crying."

My heart dropped and I turned slightly to look at him. He was rubbing soap all over himself, his eyes closed.

"Do you want to tell me what's going on?" Levi said stoicly

"It's my mother." I said sadly and then paused. "I was just thinking about how much she would've loved you."

Levi walked behind me and rubbed my back softly.

"I'm sorry, Eren." He picked up my shampoo. "Sit."

I sat down and Levi stood in front of me. He squirted some shampoo into his hand and began to massage it into my head.

"You guys would've gotten along. She would've been the greatest grandma."

"I know." Levi said softly as he began to rinse the shampoo out of my hair. I feel like a child, but it felt good.

I wrapped my arms around Levi, not caring that he was naked, and pulled him close. He put conditioner into my hair as I cried on his chest. He began to put soap on me where ever he could reach.

When he reached my side, he tickled me and I laughed and squirmed,

"Stop!" I yelled but he continued.

I laughed so hard until I couldn't laugh anymore. Levi finally stopped and then kissed me before climbing out of the shower.

"Finish washing up and then come warm up our bed, okay?" He smiled at me and then disappeared.